Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85 continues the journey with 1-Andro RX from IronMag Labs log

There you go bader. You are the Golden Child and you managed to get the big dogs fighting it out over you. Way to go bro!!!

hehe.. love you guys.. :)

Just ate a tuna omelet.

2 whole eggs, 5 egg whites, can of albacore tuna (drained water), dash of coconut milk, cinnamon and cayenne

Powering up for legs tonight. Roar

Day 2: 2 caps AM, 2 caps PM

Workout 6/8/11
Weight: 229 hmmm

10 min stepper WU

BB Squats: WU
Front w/ bar x 10
Regular w/ bar x 10
115 x 20 my left upper quad near my hip is sore, decided to take it easy after this

BB Box Squats:
165 x 10
165 x 10
115 x 10

Mad I didn't get more weight,but didn't want to risk anything.

Standing Leg Curls:
80 x 12
85 x 12
95 x 12
90 x 12

Hack Squat (hammerstrength machine)
105 x 12
195 x 8
195 x 8 <-- oof that got rough

Seated leg curls: 30 second rests between sets
115 x 12 reps x 7 sets total

Leg PRESS: 30 second rests between sets
255 x 12 reps x 7 sets total

Treadmill 2.8 spd lvl 5 incline 21 mins

Legs... are jello.. and rock hard.. and I can't move.

Post workout meal: 1 cup oats, 50 grams chocolate protein 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup coconut milk = delicious cereal

Tomorrow's a rest day.. I'll need it, but I have DOMS so I don't get sore til two days usually. lame.

I'm so open to suggestions/comments/critique on my workouts guys.. so have at it, don't hold back! I'm kind of experimenting, finding what my body can do since I'm still fairly new to this.

Squats were definitely lower than usual.. but like I mentioned.. I have a really tight tendon or something on my upper left quad near my hip flexor.. I'll see if I can get it massaged or foam roll it... I'll stretch tomorrow. Still felt like I had an intense workout, sweating like crazy.

Last edited:
i would rather see you do leg presses than the extentions, but even better just more squats once they stop hurting... pistols and zerchers are two of my favorite variations...
have you had any deload period since the transformation contest? if your energy is high, youre probably OK, but i know youve been killing it for a while now...
your bench numbers look like theyve gone up a lot since i last looked at your workouts...
after a cut, we are primed for new growth... ive put on 20lbs since my avi, though not as clean because i live to eat :) but if you keep it clean and increase your cal's id bet you could put on some nice size on this without any fat gain, thus lowering your bf% solely on the differnce in ratio on fat to muscle...

also add a hand full of almonds 3 times a day ,as they are calorie dense and contain micro nutrients

i would rather see you do leg presses than the extentions, but even better just more squats once they stop hurting... pistols and zerchers are two of my favorite variations...
have you had any deload period since the transformation contest? if your energy is high, youre probably OK, but i know youve been killing it for a while now...
your bench numbers look like theyve gone up a lot since i last looked at your workouts...
after a cut, we are primed for new growth... ive put on 20lbs since my avi, though not as clean because i live to eat :) but if you keep it clean and increase your cal's id bet you could put on some nice size on this without any fat gain, thus lowering your bf% solely on the differnce in ratio on fat to muscle...

Excuse me! I totally meant LEG PRESSES. NOT LEG EXTENSIONS. I never do extensions!

I don't know why I was thinking extensions.. Those were LEG PRESSES. Thank you Moya, for catching that!

After the contest was over, I got even more carved up for almost a month, and I wasn't even trying. More vascularity and my abs were looking awesome. But I was feeling not so energetic. Then I got sick for two weks, so I almost had a whole week off of no exercise.. it's not exactly a 'deload' week, but I think it did the trick, my numbers have increased a lot more since then.

Not sure if it's allergies but still get stuffy, and a scratchy throat and cough here and there.. but it hasn't seemed to effect energy, so I'll keep pushing it and pay attention to how I feel.

I think I've put on since the contest about 5 pounds of muscle. I cut down to 216, my bod pod said I was 180 lbm, and now I'm almost 230, but I know I'm carrying around some water, extra than normal.. so I'd bet I could be up to 185 LBM.. maybe even more. I feel a lot fuller.

So my goal is to hit 200 LBM and weigh 220 @ 10% BF. by end of year at the latest.

also add a hand full of almonds 3 times a day ,as they are calorie dense and contain micro nutrients

Already do my friend, almonds, and almond butter. nom nom nom

I'll post up a bit more on the diet, since you're a pro at that Radar, just to make sure it's looking good. Today's rest day so I'll do that.

Top Bottom