Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bader85 continues the journey with 1-Andro RX from IronMag Labs log

Day 8: So I miscounted. :)

3 caps AM, 3 caps PM
No ill sides to report. No headache, not lethargic.

Workout 6/14/11:
Weight 232.5

Stair stepper 10 mins warm-up

Chinups: 15, 10, 10
I use a exercise ball to support one leg slightly, still makes it extremely difficult but it pushes me to the max.

Pendlay Rows. Alternated overhand grip and underhand grip each set.

95 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 10
155 lbs x 5
155 lbs x 5
155 lbs x 5
155 lbs x 5
155 lbs x 5
155 lbs x 5

Barbell Deadlifts:
155 x 10
205 x 10
225 x 5
255 x 5
255 x 3
205 x 5
(I messed up last week, I didn't do 255, I did 245, today did 255)
These went up fairly easy, I used overhand grip whole time (grip strength is improving drastically). My lower back is my biggest problem, it gets pumped, I stretch, and wait 1-2 mins before each set, but it really almost puts me on the ground sometimes crippling me with such a pump.

Dumbbell Pullovers: 30 second rest intervals
45 x 12
45 x 12
45 x 12
45 x 12
45 x 12
45 x 12
45 x 12

One-arm concentration curls:
35 x 10
35 x 6 +4 focus negatives

Barbell curls:
40 x 10
60 x 7 +3 negatives

Hammer curls: 30 second rest intervals
35 x 8
30 x 8
25 x 10

Dumbbell Incline Curls:
15 x 10 fail.. pump and my forearms were bursting, barely could grip..

Looking forward to next back workout. I think I'll see about getting a massage and a few epsom baths to help my back.

Day 8: So I miscounted. :)

3 caps AM, 3 caps PM
No ill sides to report. No headache, not lethargic.

Workout 6/14/11:
Weight 232.5

Stair stepper 10 mins warm-up

Chinups: 15, 10, 10
I use a exercise ball to support one leg slightly, still makes it extremely difficult but it pushes me to the max.

Pendlay Rows. Alternated overhand grip and underhand grip each set.

95 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 10
155 lbs x 5
155 lbs x 5
155 lbs x 5
155 lbs x 5
155 lbs x 5
155 lbs x 5

Barbell Deadlifts:
155 x 10
205 x 10
225 x 5
255 x 5
255 x 3
205 x 5
(I messed up last week, I didn't do 255, I did 245, today did 255)
These went up fairly easy, I used overhand grip whole time (grip strength is improving drastically). My lower back is my biggest problem, it gets pumped, I stretch, and wait 1-2 mins before each set, but it really almost puts me on the ground sometimes crippling me with such a pump.

Dumbbell Pullovers: 30 second rest intervals
45 x 12
45 x 12
45 x 12
45 x 12
45 x 12
45 x 12
45 x 12

One-arm concentration curls:
35 x 10
35 x 6 +4 focus negatives

Barbell curls:
40 x 10
60 x 7 +3 negatives

Hammer curls: 30 second rest intervals
35 x 8
30 x 8
25 x 10

Dumbbell Incline Curls:
15 x 10 fail.. pump and my forearms were bursting, barely could grip..

Looking forward to next back workout. I think I'll see about getting a massage and a few epsom baths to help my back.

Bader Hows that Andro treating you? your journal looks good.

Bader Hows that Andro treating you? your journal looks good.

So far it's going great strength is climbing steadily. Muscles feeling harder, and weight is up and I'm not feeling fat. Haha. Only on 4 caps the first week. Excited to see how 6 caps do.

Today I took my 3 caps in the morning. I've been having a headache the last couple hours.. but I don't think it's fully because of 1-andro. I think I had too much caffeine this morning. It's pretty close to a full-blown migraine. Drinking water and waiting it out. I'm sure the 1-andro didn't help, but I'm not going to blame it.

I'm lowering carbs now and going to incorporate more cardio into the day. We'll see how strength and size keeps improving.

My lats have grown.. that back shot is the best looking back I've ever had in my life. When I cut down the waist it'll be awesome to see how it turns out.

keep it up man... !! cant wait to see week 3.. i usually count week one as a build up week, and 2-4 as the time where it gets crazy...
I'm following you and moya to decide what supp im going to run next... Thanks for taking the time out to help others....
BB

keep it up man... !! cant wait to see week 3.. i usually count week one as a build up week, and 2-4 as the time where it gets crazy...
I'm following you and moya to decide what supp im going to run next... Thanks for taking the time out to help others....
BB

Unless you have 1-andro on hand already, it has been discontinued! Orbitnutrition.com has the last of it in stock. They are replacing it with another non-liver toxic Deca-drol. Sadly, I don't really like the Max LMG, but the second thing they put in it looks very interesting, I'd like to just run that compound alone and see what happens. Heh.

I like 1-Andro RX so far at 4 caps, I bought me another bottle to run for an extra week!

So, the one thing I'll say so far is IronMag Labs are for real for people in the future who read this and can't get 1-andro Rx anymore, they should definitely look at their other compounds.

Rest of day 9: migraine all night.. glad it was my rest day anyway. Took 3 caps in the PM.

Today my back is sore from the last workout.. I hate second day soreness syndrome. Hehe.. but I'm going to hit legs tonight.. see if I can stretch out and get some good squats in this time. I hate that it gets me excited when I know I'm going to destroy my own body. Hah!

Unless you have 1-andro on hand already, it has been discontinued! Orbitnutrition.com has the last of it in stock.
I have some on hand at the moment. I think I may Take Moya's advice and just stack them. Jus have to work out the particulars. But I'm not starting until your about done with the Log. So I can tailor for my specific goals after your results.. Getting excited.. I don't remember (on the EF app) if you put up the Diet portion up. How's calorie intake going and sleep?. I know Diesle(sp) made bad nightsweats, and sleep was spotty sometimes.
BB

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Ahh yeah. Food intake. I didn't put in specifics but here's pretty much what I do daily now.

My macros are: 50% Protein, 35% fats, 15% carbs
Right now I've changed to 2250 calories which comes to 280g protein, 90g fat, 80g carbs.

Probably do this for 2 weeks, then drop again to 1800 or so for1 the last two weeks.

I do 5 meals a day. Most of the carbs are in the morning.

Food intake:
every meal is 8 ounces of lean protein. Generally chicken breast, turkey (breast or lean ground), beef (lean steak/ground), fish (tilapia, cod, tuna), egg whites.. if I'm having a steak, I might skip one meal of protein and eat a 16 oz sirloin instead :D
every meal has 15g of saturated fats: whole eggs, olive oil (1 tbsp), all natural peanut butter (2tbsp), almond(s) butter/milk, coconut oil/milk
carbs: oatmeal, brown rice, or sweet potato as complex carbs, otherwise green veggies (green bean, asparagus, broccolli or spinach). I might have a grapefruit or banana in the morning only once a day.

I'll give some examples or even start taking photos of my meals soon.

For dinner I just had 10 oz petite sirloin, 2 cups of green beans, and 2 tbsp of almond butter.

Top Bottom