Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ARNOLD BOOK yay or nay

That's why that was then and this is now. That book was great, back then. We are bless with better things now. Like DC :evil:

You still doing DC traz?

You used to be the volume king :D

Speaking of volume, you'd love this DL routine I'm doing. I'm so fucking wrecked right now haha!

Your muscles adapt to everything including "over training"...

i got the book last wensday and havent had a chance to start reading it yet... i been busy with work.. but i try to go to the gym 5 days a week already now and on sudays i go to semi pro football practice so its almost like 6 days a week... work has been really busy so the last 2 weeks i have only gotten in 4 days in the gym with football practice sunday... when i work more hours at work i feel overtrained but when i work lighter hours i feel fine with this routine.. as for the protien i dont take in anywere close to 800mg.... my buddy actually told me about the book he lives by it so i figured it was atleast worth checking out.. and whats DC short for??

Top Bottom