Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are baseball cards from the 1979 season worth anything?

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
I have the whole set many times over. I have about 13,000 cards in all from the same year. I know about ten years ago (just an estimate) the Ricky Henderson rookie card was worth $100 each. Some players I have dozens of the same card.

From Zero said:
Get yourself a Beckett magazine rob.

Yeah, that`s where I got the $100 price from ten years ago. I`m not really looking to sell them now or anything. Just was curious. They`re still just sitting there in my old room at my parent`s house. lol

Rickey Henderson's rookie was in '80

'79 wasn't the best year for great rookies. There are a few online places where you can check up on your stuff. I think a site was www.thepit.com or something like that. It's been a while since I collected cards, sorry I couldn't help. Definitely check out Beckett or Tough Stuff magazine

gonelifting said:
They`re still just sitting there in my old room at my parent`s house. lol
Then who cares, they are worth $0 if you don't sell them.... jeesh

gonelifting said:
They`re still just sitting there in my old room at my parent`s house. lol
Your parental units probably already pawned em...

Are baseball cards holding up value?

I used to collect and have tons of 86 through 89 cards, a lot of rookies of many of todays "stars". I hope they are worth something whenever I have the need to sell them (probably for drugs).

Top Bottom