Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anybody interested in booking hit me up

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
some that is interested in throwing up NBA..HOCKEY & COLLEGE BASKETBALL GAMES .. weekends are fine and booked up pretty much lol ..anyone intersted pm me so i can teach ya

Cane... I am not around on weekends so can not manage this but would be willing to host big college basketball games on Tuesdays.

Not a clue what to do so need a mentor.

ight but u aint got enough k really .. lol ..we got enough for football.. but nobody puts up hockey or basketbal.. its dead during the week in here unless its a football game

I will do the college bb ball and a few pro bb games during the week.

going for 4t is gonna do it ..cow crashed and sunk like the titanic lol .. just some hockey & nba during the week ..maybe college basketball

I will do the college bb ball and a few pro bb games during the week.

ok ill throw up some also ..moto spart and slayer will also i assume here and there .. dont go crazy with the limits like cow and go broke in a week .. 100k or 75 is fine lol

Cool! Thanks guys! Does that mean I get to be a member of the bookie group? Or is that asking too much? I can replace our long lost bro Sketch, just not the same representation... LOL

Top Bottom