Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/24 NFL Philadelphia @ Dallas - 4PM FOX

SLAYER69!

The Philadelphia Eagles and the Dallas Cowboys will meet on the gridiron at Cowboys Stadium on Saturday in a battle of division rivals.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cowboys listed as 3-point favorites versus the Eagles, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Philadelphia won its last outing, a 45-19 result against the Jets on December 18. The Eagles covered in that game as a 3-point favorite, while the 64 combined points took the game OVER the total.

Last time out for Dallas, they were a 31-15 winner as they battled the Buccaneers on the road. The Cowboys covered in the match as a 7-point favorite, while 46 combined points moved the game UNDER for totals bettors.

Current streak:
Philadelphia has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Philadelphia: 6-8 SU, 6-8 ATS
Dallas: 8-6 SU, 5-8-1 ATS

Philadelphia most recently:
When playing in December are 8-2
When playing on turf are 5-5
After outgaining opponent are 3-7
When playing within the division are 7-3

Dallas most recently:
When playing in December are 5-5
When playing on turf are 6-4
After outgaining opponent are 6-4
When playing within the division are 5-5

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone OVER in 9 of Philadelphia's last 13 games on the road
Philadelphia is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 6 games when playing Dallas
Philadelphia is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Dallas
Dallas is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 12 of Dallas's last 16 games at home
Dallas is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Dallas's last 10 games

Next up:
Philadelphia home to Washington, Sunday, January 1
Dallas at NY Giants, Sunday, January 1

Ya brown is anti cowboy. As long as they contain Vick and mcoy.

Secondary needs to step up.

I believe!! U should max bet brown if your confident.

Dallas 31 eagles 24

I will say the eagles the last 2 weeks look amazing. vick needed that break to rest his ailing body, now he looks great. the cowboys have a tough game if the eagles continue playing like that, they need Ware to contain vick somehow or knock him out of the game cause Vince Young sucks.

If they don't have a QB spy for outside containment and play a solid zone coverage they are screwed.

Need some solid pass rush on the out-side to rattle vick up a bit. If they can't stop Mccoy, the cowboys will lose.

That is my TRUE prediction. If they stop the run, they will win the game

Dallas has been putting up a lot of points to and it should be a great game.

You are behind enemy lines dawg! You better watch what you say before we roll on you.. The boys get their revenge against them criminals..

Lol, betting against the cowboys this season has paid well. Except last game... they lost me some k big time

Top Bottom