Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/14 NFL: Dallas at Philadelphia (MNF)

swole

NFC East rivals Philadelphia and Dallas renew hostilities Monday when the Cowboys visit the Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field.

Dallas brings a 5-3 overall mark (2-1 in the division) into this game versus a Philadelphia team carrying a 4-4 record.

Oddsmakers like the Eagles in this one, opening them as 3-point favorites. The total opened at 39.5.

Bill Parcells's team hopes to build upon a 34-13 win over Arizona. They were 9-point favorites and covered the spread. The game went over the total

The Eagles, meanwhile, will try to forget last week's 17-10 loss at the hands of Washington, a game where they were underdogs by 3 points. The total score went under the total.

Dallas better work their passing defence this week in practice, as Philadelphia will hit them with an aerial assault that has averaged 295.1 yards per game this season.

Some trends to consider:
Dallas is 1-4-1 ATS in its last 6 away games against Philadelphia
Dallas is 1-4-0 OU in its last 5 games
Dallas is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games after scoring 31 to 40 points
Dallas is 3-7-1 ATS in its last 11 games against Philadelphia
Philadelphia is 11-4-0 SU in its last 15 games after being .5 to 3 point underdogs
Philadelphia is 9-4-0 SU in its last 13 games after scoring 10 to 20 points
Philadelphia is 4-1-1 ATS in its last 6 home games against Dallas
Philadelphia is 4-2-0 ATS in its last 6 home games

Next up:
Dallas home to Detroit, Sunday, November 20
Philadelphia at NY Giants, Sunday, November 20

This is a tough call and I'm seriously considering going against the Eagles. I'm trying to be realistic about our season and how the team has been playing, but I don't want to see the Eagles go 4-5 for the season either.

Fuck.

bluehen said:
Roy Williams saves the day!

He ruined this event for me, the over/under and Bledsoe's completions.

I fucking hate him.

Lestat said:
great fuckin ending to that game

Yeah, if you're a Dallas fan.

So in other words, the ending to that game sucked ass completely for me, betting wise and the fact that my team is now 4-5.

crak600 said:
Yeah, if you're a Dallas fan.

So in other words, the ending to that game sucked ass completely for me, betting wise and the fact that my team is now 4-5.

Walked and laughed all the way to the bank !

Top Bottom