Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alright ladies the year is half gone. What fitness goals have you achieved?

RottenWillow

Plat Hero
Platinum
and what are your goals for the remainder of the year?

I'll start. I've suceeded in gaining about 9lbs of muscle total since Jan 1. Want to gain another 5 before 12/31.

I have lost a lot of bodyfat. I have dropped from a 36 waist to 33. I still weigh the same - 190 lbs so I know I have definitely added muscle. My biceps, shoulders, back, legs, glutes have all developed nicely. I have been pretty consistent w/my training routine since February so I am thankful for all of my gains I have.

I have lost a lot of bodyfat. I have dropped from a 36 waist to 33. I still weigh the same - 190 lbs so I know I have definitely added muscle. My biceps, shoulders, back, legs, glutes have all developed nicely. I have been pretty consistent w/my training routine since February so I am thankful for all of my gains I have.

rock on. :garza: Added beef and subtracted fat. That's a lot of progress in six months.

I leaned out a bit too much...let myself enjoy food a little more...and got a softer look that I actually love.

The biggest thing is I am happy with my body and comfortable with it. That has always been my biggest goal.

I put on about 3 to 3.5 lbs of muscles, which is good enough for me since I love fashion.

Eh not at much as I would like lost about 15lb but still like to lose another 15 so I am only 15 lbs from contest yeah I gained 45 over the course of 1 1/2 years from my last contest.

umm i don't know the specifics as far as numbers. the scales and measuring i did before drove me bonkers. but yes to fat loss and muscle gain(or it could be that i lost enough fat to see a bit of muscle under.lol) maybe i should just post pics as i gauge progress by the mirror mostly anyways. need to dig out those bikinis for some progress pics:evil:.

A new article has been added:

"Top Fitness Goals for Muscle Building Success This Year"

<strong>With last year now in the books, many bodybuilders are hitting the gym with renewed fitness goals. Unfortunately, many of these people will fall off of their new fitness goals within the first few months. If you don’t want to join them, you’d better read our top 12 fitness goals that will have you packing on more muscle than ever!

Here's the link to read about setting and reaching your <a href="http://bodybuilding.elitefitness.com/fitness-goals" target="_blank">Fitness Goals</a>!

Top Bottom