Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would anyone be interested in joining a fantasty baseball league?

hamstershaver

they are starting to do free signups now, im wondering if there would be enough interest to make a league up from peeps on ef, if you are interested, and WILL DO IT THE WHOLE SEASON, post up, also you need a yahoo id to be in it. everything is free

SoreArms said:
I've never played this fantasy stuff, it just seems so geeky. Tell me how it works.
you go head to head against another player each week, with 10 stats, like hrs, rbis, era, wins, kos, stuff like that

hamstershaver said:
you go head to head against another player each week, with 10 stats, like hrs, rbis, era, wins, kos, stuff like that
I still don't get it

I thought you made a team up from different players, and those players real life stats determined how good your fantasy team did, or something like that

SoreArms said:
I still don't get it

I thought you made a team up from different players, and those players real life stats determined how good your fantasy team did, or something like that
yes you draft the players and then their stats for that week get plugged into the stats i just gave you, one hot player can carry your team for the week, and you go heads up against another players team each week

how much work, time wise, is involved in this? I follow baseball pretty closely but not sure I want to take this one if I'm going to have to spend 30 mins each day figuring things out.

I had trouble just handing in my weekly pics in last seasons football pool and all I had to do was circle my teams

SoreArms said:
how much work, time wise, is involved in this? I follow basbeall pretty closely but not sure I wnat to take this one if I'm goign to have to spend 30 mins each day figuring things out.

I had trouble just handing in my weekly pics in last seasons football pool and all I ahd to do was circle my teams

baseball is more time consuming than football, but if you have an understanding of the game, the pitchers and the players it's not that hard. it's fun maing. trust me, I've had sex.

Top Bottom