Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol depot ???????

sensiboy

any one have an opinion about mixing wini depot and eq seeing how one is a water base and the other is oil base. is ok or will it take away from one or the other? i have mixed just to take away from pain and i split the eod shot into two shoot a day half of each in two diff spots to help the pain after words from the wini. please help me on this one, but prefer to hear from people who have done this or have not for reason u may know of.

I've mixed oil and water based in the same syringe a few times and it's impossible to get all the air out of the water based (which will stay on the bottom. Mixing the two will not cause any kind of reaction so they will not interfere with each other.

Winni depot is painful and is probably responsible for more abcesses than any other gear. Most men have come to the conclusion that drinking winni instead of injecting is well worth the small loss in efficiency that will result. If you're drinking the winni, you'd only have to inject the EQ once a week.

it is dossed at 50 mg a cc which makes it less painfull and i take prop also so the three shoots a weeks is not bad. i kinda enjoy them

it is dossed at 50 mg a cc which makes it less painfull and i take prop also so the three shoots a weeks is not bad. i kinda enjoy them

Actually it is not the strength of the winstrol that makes it painful. It is the water.

When you inject oil based compounds the oil (because it is thicker) sits at the depot site for a while until it is broken down and released in the body. When you inject water based compounds, the water is released from the depot site very fast. Leaving beyond the little Magical Roid Crystals Of Growth. Which in lack of a better (and longer) description resemble a crashed solution sitting in the muscle. This is why winstrol and test susp will leave the area sore the next day even though there is no lump or swelling like at the site of a regular injection.

I have done both oral and inject with winstrol. I can honestly tell you that there is no difference. The only reason I would inject winstrol at this point is if I were doing site injections. Not because injecting into the muscle will lead to direct muscle growth, but the extra volume due to EOD minimum water based injections will help stretch the fascia more frequently and make it looser and more flexible. Which in turns does not lead to direct muscle growth but it helps in ENCOURAGING muscle growth since the fascia is not as tight and restrictive.

Top Bottom