Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny, EQ , M-drol ?????

sensiboy

I am staring a cycle of EQ for sure, 15 weeks at 600mg and M-drol for first 8 weeks, "The stuff works" I want to do light winny but wonder if any on has ever just done 30 mg ed of winny for 4 weeks in the begining then 4 weeks at the end? so eq winny and mdrol first 4 weeks then m-drol and eq till last four weeks then winny eq to finish with letro. Also have HCG for every week during.. Any suggestions?? please

I am staring a cycle of EQ for sure, 15 weeks at 600mg and M-drol for first 8 weeks, "The stuff works" I want to do light winny but wonder if any on has ever just done 30 mg ed of winny for 4 weeks in the begining then 4 weeks at the end? so eq winny and mdrol first 4 weeks then m-drol and eq till last four weeks then winny eq to finish with letro. Also have HCG for every week during.. Any suggestions?? please

Works or not say good by to the liver running it 8 weeks.

ok advise taking but how about my question with the winny depot?? i can get more no problem but should i do 5 weeks 100 eod or 4-5 weeks 200 week so like 65 mg eod then take 5 weeks off winney then last five weeks do it again??? i could just do the m-drol 5 weeks in the middle with you advice of 8 weeks to long... and i have letro for last five weeks also.. do you think m-drol is better then winny or vice versa??

I heard not to run it longer then 4 weeks that came right from the mfg.Take at least 6 weeks off after PCT anyone have gyno on the m-drol they told me you can take the inhibit e on cycle and it will help with gyno and estrogen

Top Bottom