Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who do you think will win the new contest for most Bookie Events Created?

Its after 9.

Pay me.

I'm not sure his offer would be open to a non-Plat.

If he donated 50,000 he'd have to part with 55,585, give or take one. You then stand to win and have a pot of 83,500. If you were to donate all of that back to him and reserve 30 for admin costs, he'd receive 83,470 * .70 = 58,429. His profit would be 2,844. His hits would suffer more than that just from being four days without the funds and, of course, you'd expect some profit for yourself. It's very marginal work running loans to non-Plats and it's hard to give good references for that kind of amount.

blut wump said:
I'm not sure his offer would be open to a non-Plat.

If he donated 50,000 he'd have to part with 55,585, give or take one. You then stand to win and have a pot of 83,500. If you were to donate all of that back to him and reserve 30 for admin costs, he'd receive 83,470 * .70 = 58,429. His profit would be 2,844. His hits would suffer more than that just from being four days without the funds and, of course, you'd expect some profit for yourself. It's very marginal work running loans to non-Plats and it's hard to give good references for that kind of amount.
you have to launder it bro.

i'd win the 83k and then i'd use it 30k for a 7day plat to return the k to him with a lower surcharge.

i didnt do the math, but i figure itd be close.

negative, bro. A non-Plat can't gift himself a Plat and the 30,000 is more than the taxes, anyway. Trust me, I'm a plumber. ;)

If a Plat did want to gift you a week's Plat, though, this would have been a cheap way to do it.

Top Bottom