Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who do you think will win the new contest for most Bookie Events Created?

Lestat said:
its a tough call.. different people could offer different odds... different maximum bets...

For one game you could have a dozen DIFFERENT types of bets easily.. first to score.. firt period or half score... moneyline or with a point spread.. individual player bets... who will win the coin flip.. etc...

tough to put restrcitions on it, but this could easily turn into madness.. which I suppose could be a good thing?
swole and I cooperate pretty good. we maybe swap one PM a week. we just kind of know what the other is up to and manage to get all the games covered w/o much fanfair. You people can count on us two to run a tight ship. w/o integrity the forum would collapse into "madness". we weathered the musclemuscle meltdown and two other foolish bookies have been KIA.

btw awesome performance Lestat,207 wins is just shy of 7 wins a day for 30 days....

George Spellwin said:
Good question. Should that be allowed?
of course it should
as it is swole and I tend to not offer duplicate options on an event
but as the chasm between the karma millionaires and the regulars widens
I anticipate requests for even higher betting limits
which swole or I alone may be uncomfortable hosting
so I can see where we each host the same game with a 25000 limit
just to split the "pile on" risk

4everhung said:
of course it should
as it is swole and I tend to not offer duplicate options on an event
but as the chasm between the karma millionaires and the regulars widens
I anticipate requests for even higher betting limits
which swole or I alone may be uncomfortable hosting
so I can see where we each host the same game with a 25000 limit
just to split the "pile on" risk

great point

Had I known you also posted the KC/Miami game I would have bet on KC to cover my own ass like you did.

Lestat said:
just a hint, you should wait on voting for this one until the last possible day it is open!
what would have been better and created a more exciting atmosphere would have been to randomly determine the close of the wagering
say 20 days out from 12/15 there is a 5% chance the betting stops on any given day
and once it closes that's it
still run the competition until 12/15

4everhung said:
what would have been better and created a more exciting atmosphere would have been to randomly determine the close of the wagering
say 20 days out from 12/15 there is a 5% chance the betting stops on any given day
and once it closes that's it
still run the competition until 12/15

That's why you're the master!

4everhung said:
34K for everybody
unless "we" got something brewing

lol, anyone else catch this?

What happens when there's about 1,000,000 hits on swole? George in red? :worried:

place your bets people, just over two weeks left

Top Bottom