Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where can rid myself of my baseball card collection?

from zero

Stopped collecting them like a decade ago. Just been sitting there forever now. Figure I could make some cash. Should I take them to a local shop or something? EBay?

If you stopped collecting like a decade ago, that'll put you in the 93-94 year range. Unfortunately, most cards during that era, that are not "graded," aren't worth the charmin toilet paper they were manufactured on. Unless you have some valuable rookies of certain players, or full sets, don't expect a great turn-a-round, or monetary value

From Zero said:
The "$" is indicative of the currency. No need to spell out the word "dollars."

And no, you douche.
I'll give you $4.00 dollars.

From Zero said:
The "$" is indicative of the currency. No need to spell out the word "dollars."

And no, you douche.

well if you want to sell them all at once on EBAY go for it. Take some pics of the good cards to prove you have them and say you're selling your whole massive (use cool adjectives) collection, which includes Bonds, Sosa, Ripken, etc. You're more likely to encounter people who will pay more on EBAy than some dude at a baseball card shop that has been in the business for a long time. Worst case scenario you can set up a minimum amount on your collection so you don't get stuck selling it to some clown for $40.

Top Bottom