Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 2 of Dermacrine <results>

skullcrushin22 said:
Well I should be finishing up here shortly with the Dermacrine so I can let you guys know how the after effects are. Other than that everything is still going smoothly and I still have been seeing good things from Dermacrine and not one negative.
yup next thing is to see how we all feel when we come off.I have bin off for a week now and I still feel great.

jackangel said:
i'm curious about something. are there any existing preconditions which would make the use of this product less effective? specifically, body chemistry which is less-than-optimal for producing test? more specifically, low cholesterol? i don't know that this would be significant enough a limiting factor, but if cholesterol is used to synthesize test...

There are some people who are genetically a step up from a mahogany table or a cynder block. No drug will help their physique except for cyanide. Give it a shot and keep us abreast of your progress.

35 sprays a day is still insane...cant the bottles be made to accomodate a larger pump? I mean think..sitting there and sptraying yourself 35 times lol...

also, this product sounds neato..still waiting to see lab results tho..

odoyal rulez said:
35 sprays a day is still insane...cant the bottles be made to accomodate a larger pump? I mean think..sitting there and sptraying yourself 35 times lol...

also, this product sounds neato..still waiting to see lab results tho..
bro it comes with a "pump that only takes 4-5 pumps" AND A "spray that is 30-40 spray" you can choose witch one you want to use...I like the spray as it gives me a more even amount over a larger aria but thats just me.........

so yes there is a pump that comes with it to and you only have to use 4-5 pumps....that sound better to you bro. :)

I've been using the pump, 5 every morn after shower, it's very quick and easy to put on, dries very well without being sticky or smelling.

SublimeZM said:
word, i was considering it after reading all this about it, but if it fux with hormones and growth plates then i pretty much need to avoid it for the same reason im avoiding roids...im too young

Stop being scared. Your not to young. Just do some gh with your cycle. It may actually may make you taller. Rumors are that Yao Ming did it as do other foreign shortys who want to be taller.

galaxy said:
Stop being scared. Your not to young. Just do some gh with your cycle. It may actually may make you taller. Rumors are that Yao Ming did it as do other foreign shortys who want to be taller.
dont u have to do it at a younger age though, like mid teens?

galaxy said:
Dennis Rodman grew like 5inches in college. Hes another rumored one too have done it.
around waht age?

are there ways to control Gh and growth, or do you just grow an undetermined amount like gambling

Top Bottom