Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 2 of Dermacrine <results>

devunn said:
This may have been mentioned already but I must have missed it.. out of curiousity how long can I store a bottle of dermacrine before it goes bad?
if stored correctly for ever......I would think

Just ordered my first bottle. Going to use it in a few weeks for PCT in conjunction with HCG and clomid.

PP or needto....how would one use Derma with HCG and clomid?

boston789 said:
Just ordered my first bottle. Going to use it in a few weeks for PCT in conjunction with HCG and clomid.

PP or needto....how would one use Derma with HCG and clomid?
well hcg and clomid ar not needed with derma....I like to say use the hcg during
the last few weeks of your cycle then use the derma a week or two after you last shot of aas depending on the type.you deff dont need the clomid but if you want to run it hell do it up......

if you really want to run all 3 for pct then I will get pp in here to help with putting that together.....

boston789 said:
Yeah...

PP you wanna help me out man? I'm sure alot of other people are wondering the same thing...
you could always just run your pct like you always do and add 4 weeks of derma at 4-5 pumps a day.

needtogetas said:
Testosterone is generally considered the ultimate hormone for supporting a lean muscular body, healthy libido, and general cognition. However, testosterone has two primary pitfalls, -- Estrogen and DHT. Unfortunately, high estrogen levels can suppress a mans testosterone, cause breast tissue growth, and increase fat storage. High DHT can aggravate the prostate causing urination problems, and increase the chance of hair loss.

Dermacrine is a topically applied dietary supplement that dramatically increases testosterone, while maintaining a safe balance of estrogen and DHT. Our cutting edge topical formula is the ultimate supplement for any man who wishes to increase lean muscle, burn fat, and optimize his sexual performance. Dermacrine is also an excellent tool for any steroid user who has suppressed his hormonal production and wishes to regain his testosterone levels without further compromising cholesterol levels, prostate or liver health.

As a benefit to all men, Dermacrine has the unique ability to "regenerate" the bodies own hormonal production. Rather than having a suppressive effect on the endocrine system (like most testosterone boosters), Dermacrine rejuvenates enzymatic pathways for continued benefits that are realized even after cessation of use.

although it may be tedious for you, you should consider always putting this kind of stuff in quotes, and always indicating where it's coming from (i.e. the website, the pamphlets in the package, etc.).

jackangel said:
although it may be tedious for you, you should consider always putting this kind of stuff in quotes, and always indicating where it's coming from (i.e. the website, the pamphlets in the package, etc.).
meh

Top Bottom