Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 2 of Dermacrine <results>

Primordial Performance said:
Yes, the product is legal is the USA.

It only poses a problem when transferred to very young children. Minimal transfer to others during sex or sport will not pose a problem for a grown adult. (male or female)

Honestly, you wont notice as much from dermacrine unless you on the low/normal range of test. If you havnt touched any steroids and are a healthy guy, your hormones are probably still very high. On the contrary, many 19 yr olds may actually have low test from drinking, stress, excess bodyfat, high estrogen, ect. In this case, they would benefit from dermacrine.

Some of our Dermacrine users had a slight increase in estrogen accompanied by massive increase in testosterone and other androgens. If your worried about premature closure of your epiphyseal plates, its best to avoid hormonal products all together.

-Pp
yeah i guess im gunna hold off on it then... :(

After a year of aggressive HRT I decided to stop and give nature a chance. 2 months into proper PCT I was depressed and my workouts sucked. I had no sex drive and thought I would never wake up with a hard on again. After 5 days of using dermacrine I had a positive mental attitude, my workouts significantly improved in poundages and volume, and I finally have morning wood again. Dermacrine is a MUST for PCT.

The girlfriend asked me, "Whats going on, your on something." She likes it so much that she is buying the next bottle. How's that for a placebo effect?

Thank you Dermacrine

vitamix said:
After a year of aggressive HRT I decided to stop and give nature a chance. 2 months into proper PCT I was depressed and my workouts sucked. I had no sex drive and thought I would never wake up with a hard on again. After 5 days of using dermacrine I had a positive mental attitude, my workouts significantly improved in poundages and volume, and I finally have morning wood again. Dermacrine is a MUST for PCT.

The girlfriend asked me, "Whats going on, your on something." She likes it so much that she is buying the next bottle. How's that for a placebo effect?

Thank you Dermacrine

Lol Man thats great to hear, you sound like a Dermacrine commercial. Keep your eyes on the forum man, word on the street is there are more products coming from these guys in the next month or 2

wait....is this stuff site specific?? like if you were doing chest that day....you gotta rub it on your chest?? I thought it was just a couple spots on your body that you could rotate from day to day, like AIFM...........you don't have to bathe yourself in this stuff do you??

redsamurai said:
wait....is this stuff site specific?? like if you were doing chest that day....you gotta rub it on your chest?? I thought it was just a couple spots on your body that you could rotate from day to day, like AIFM...........you don't have to bathe yourself in this stuff do you??
no its not site specific just rub were it says to and it works all over.

needtogetas said:
but on a side not there is a lot of non steroid users on the boards that are using derma right now and loving it.... :)
word, i was considering it after reading all this about it, but if it fux with hormones and growth plates then i pretty much need to avoid it for the same reason im avoiding roids...im too young

Well I should be finishing up here shortly with the Dermacrine so I can let you guys know how the after effects are. Other than that everything is still going smoothly and I still have been seeing good things from Dermacrine and not one negative.

SublimeZM said:
word, i was considering it after reading all this about it, but if it fux with hormones and growth plates then i pretty much need to avoid it for the same reason im avoiding roids...im too young
young and lucky bro.your still running on all 12 cylinders right now :)

jackangel said:
too easy.

AAP, what kind of phase are you in? cutting, bulking, neither? have you posted up recent pics? preferably super-gay ones (even though i know you ain't).

i got my dermacrine yesterday and slapped some on this morning. shaved the entire area and showered last night as well. i was curious about how it would spread and absorb (i.e. would it be sticky, etc.). it was fine, no problems. pleasant smell.

I really don't have phases, unless you consider IMPROVING it. I don't bulk or cut. I grow and drop fat or increase it depending on my diet (or lack of).

Top Bottom