Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 2 of Dermacrine <results>

nab12 said:
AAP, the guy who started the thread! Said he would scan the results and post them...still waiting to see the actual measurable results.

Did you see my other thread? I just got my first saliva test back the other day. I will scan it in over the weekend when I go to my partners. I don't have a scanner here. But I promise you the info on the other thread that I posted is 100% accurate. I will get it up.

I already took the second test at the two week mark, and waiting to get it back any day now. But it took a long time for the first one to come back.

AAP said:
Did you see my other thread? I just got my first saliva test back the other day. I will scan it in over the weekend when I go to my partners. I don't have a scanner here. But I promise you the info on the other thread that I posted is 100% accurate. I will get it up.

I already took the second test at the two week mark, and waiting to get it back any day now. But it took a long time for the first one to come back.

there isnt another thread...unless I am over looking it???

AAP said:

Hey AAP, I saw that thread.

As far as your personal results (gym, performance, libido) what would you compare it to and describe the way you felt (was it progressively better, etc)...

Thanks bro :) ,

g2f

Top Bottom