Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 2 of Dermacrine <results>

D_Mac said:
So Jack-As.... I mean Jack-Angel :chomp: . How is the stuff treatin you now? Let us know how you feel in the gym after a few days.

i will. especially if it's a positive thing. if i feel nothing...i suppose that's exactly the kind of thing i should mention as well, even though i won't want to.

as of right now, there's nothing i can point to. although i often feel ehhhh throughout the day and don't now, that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

tonight i'll do back, and hope for a good workout. GMs and rows, maybe some pink dumbbell work.

mm107 said:
my gains kept coming after cycle, and still going up....

this product is no joke

AAP glad your ne of the testers, always respected your output

i just finished up my bottle, i used 35pumps/day untill the bottle ran out...

i sent in my second saliva test....hopefully get them results soon....

I feel great, no depression yet, no losss of libido, no mental frustration...

Plus i really like the that the europhic feeling didnt go away after week 1, and every morning workout i had was GREAT.

It takes 35 pumps a day to work? Wtf man...

odoyal rulez said:
It takes 35 pumps a day to work? Wtf man...

35 sprays is what he meant, not much comes out each spray, it is 4-5 pumps if you us ethe pump. The bottle is 7 ounces and lasts 26-27 days so 7/26 = .27 ounces per day, not that much, enough to cover shoulders and some of the torso

floridalife said:
more gym focus is not a reason to take the stuff, that's all u have experienced?

Completely different topic, but that's an incredible picture of Arnold. It still inspires me after all these years!

I'm just as curious to hear how people feel weeks, months, etc. after finishing a Dermacrine "cycle" ... are strength and energy still up? mood still good? That would tell me that the product actually gets the body "working" again as opposed to a temporary "fix"

i'm curious about something. are there any existing preconditions which would make the use of this product less effective? specifically, body chemistry which is less-than-optimal for producing test? more specifically, low cholesterol? i don't know that this would be significant enough a limiting factor, but if cholesterol is used to synthesize test...

jackangel said:
i'm curious about something. are there any existing preconditions which would make the use of this product less effective? specifically, body chemistry which is less-than-optimal for producing test? more specifically, low cholesterol? i don't know that this would be significant enough a limiting factor, but if cholesterol is used to synthesize test...

Your test will go up regardless of your cholesterol levels. Interesting question, but Im not aware of a correlation between high cholesterol and high test, or visa versa.

-Pp

i have a few questions about this...

1) i read the site and this thread, and didnt see anything mentioned about the legality of it...is it a legal product?

2) it said on the site that it can be transfered to others through bedsheets and clothes...so does this mean if your having physical contact with others (sports, sex, whatever) you cant touch them with your application site? or once its dry your good to go. and it doesnt melt off/get fucked up with sweat?

3) alot of younger guys dont juice because of natural test levels are already high/dont wanna fuck with their growth/dont wanna mess with off cycle hormone levels. on their site it says not recommended for anyone under 18, so as a 19 year old, would it have the same sides as other test increasing products, like fused growth plates, etc...

...and im assuming you dont need to do pct or anything for it and worry about side effects like gyno since it doesnt cause increases in estrogen...and u guys are using it as part of your pct?

thanks

SublimeZM said:
i have a few questions about this...

1) i read the site and this thread, and didnt see anything mentioned about the legality of it...is it a legal product?

2) it said on the site that it can be transfered to others through bedsheets and clothes...so does this mean if your having physical contact with others (sports, sex, whatever) you cant touch them with your application site? or once its dry your good to go. and it doesnt melt off/get fucked up with sweat?

3) alot of younger guys dont juice because of natural test levels are already high/dont wanna fuck with their growth/dont wanna mess with off cycle hormone levels. on their site it says not recommended for anyone under 18, so as a 19 year old, would it have the same sides as other test increasing products, like fused growth plates, etc...

...and im assuming you dont need to do pct or anything for it and worry about side effects like gyno since it doesnt cause increases in estrogen...and u guys are using it as part of your pct?

thanks

Yes, the product is legal is the USA.

It only poses a problem when transferred to very young children. Minimal transfer to others during sex or sport will not pose a problem for a grown adult. (male or female)

Honestly, you wont notice as much from dermacrine unless you on the low/normal range of test. If you havnt touched any steroids and are a healthy guy, your hormones are probably still very high. On the contrary, many 19 yr olds may actually have low test from drinking, stress, excess bodyfat, high estrogen, ect. In this case, they would benefit from dermacrine.

Some of our Dermacrine users had a slight increase in estrogen accompanied by massive increase in testosterone and other androgens. If your worried about premature closure of your epiphyseal plates, its best to avoid hormonal products all together.

-Pp

Top Bottom