Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 2 of Dermacrine <results>

AAP said:
I took the saliva test results the day before starting (will scan in a copy when they come back for the BEFORE info) and tomorrow will be taking and sending in the second test (and scanning results to post when they come back for the AFTER info). that way you guys know I am not shitting you around when I tell you THIS STUFF WORKS!!

Looking forward to seeing the AFTER saliva test results...

Thanks for sharing.

So Needto, are like the spokesmodel/spokesperson for this stuff, cheerleader, work for the company, etc. etc ????? Just curious

pentatonic said:
So Needto, are like the spokesmodel/spokesperson for this stuff, cheerleader, work for the company, etc. etc ????? Just curious
cheerleader-meh
model-naaaaa maybe aap would be good for that. :)

Well , I'm gonna add to some of the cheerleading. My first 2 weeks on dermacrine were highlighted with good gains. But to be honest they were hard to measure because

1. I started AIFM 2 weeks previous
2. Omegas new strength stack came out

My strength is up to the point my joints cannot keep up , so I will stick with 2 week cycles. Time to do rotator cuff work because I KILLED myself in the gym.

Anyway DHEA products have always given me acne. So I know this product is raising test due to the apearance of pimples in a guy who is 34. So I think dhea is converting into testosterone thus the breakouts as well the natural production of test is exacerbating the acne (thus the need for sesapure when doing this or I will have to stay home from work)

So I'm sold...

Some of us don't juice , so there is no PCT...

njmuscleguy said:
I don't see why some people are so hell-bent on strength increases, or increase in anything else for that matter (libido, endurance, etc) during PCT... increase in comparison to what? Your cycle? If that's what you're looking for from PCT, then it wouldn't be PCT, it'd still be your cycle! IMO, if a product can help MAINTAIN a good portion of strength, libido, and endurance that you had from the recent cycle, as opposed to losing it all or just plain crashing, then that's good enough for me!

If I lose some strength during PCT, that's no big deal... I EXPECT that to happen for crying out loud, or as I said, I'd still be ON... if I can maintain libido, focus, endurance and a general sense of well-being, that's damn well good enough for me.

I want this dermacrine stuff to work...to be the real deal... because I've tried so much other crap in the past that just didn't work. So I'll just keep watching on the side-lines until I make up my mind.

fbodyguy02 said:
Looking forward to seeing the AFTER saliva test results...

Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, I will post up when they come back from the lab. I just sent in the second one. Still haven't gotten the first one back yet.

But I don't want people thinking I am blowing smoke out of my ass.

pentatonic said:

I know right. Before anyone makes a post on Elite they need to provide full disclosure like they do on CNBC. "Before I tell you what I think about this stock let me state that I own the company". In Needtos case it should say "For every bottle of Demacrine you buy I get 5 stinkin dollars!! Yeehaw!!". So many transparent agendas on this board...

Anyway...Not looking to start anything. It sounds like a great product and I'm actually going to order it.

dosteov said:
In Needtos case it should say "For every bottle of Demacrine you buy I get 5 stinkin dollars!! Yeehaw!!". So many transparent agendas on this board...

Hey let a bro make money any way he can. People endorse products all the time from celebrities to athletes.

If the saliva tests come back showing that its bunk then it wont matter what people say.

KD1 said:
Hey let a bro make money any way he can. People endorse products all the time from celebrities to athletes.

If the saliva tests come back showing that its bunk then it wont matter what people say.

I understand completely and have no problem with it. Product sounds great and is getting excellent feedback (I just put an order in for it). Regarding a bro making money though. it is a tricky line to walk really. I mean suppose someone was promoting an anti-estrogen product that was bunk. You could jeopordize someone's health by recommending it right (if someone wanted to reduce bloat because they were prone to gyno or high blood pressure)?

dosteov said:
I know right. Before anyone makes a post on Elite they need to provide full disclosure like they do on CNBC. "Before I tell you what I think about this stock let me state that I own the company". In Needtos case it should say "For every bottle of Demacrine you buy I get 5 stinkin dollars!! Yeehaw!!". So many transparent agendas on this board...

Anyway...Not looking to start anything. It sounds like a great product and I'm actually going to order it.
let me make this Cristal clear."I DONT MAKE A SINGLE PENNY NO MATTER HOW MANY BOTTLES OF DERMA GETS SOLD" OK GOT IT.THANKS.

Top Bottom