Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We need more non-NHL shit

Lumberg

Why don't you bookies post the NFL/NASCAR stuff earlier, man? Don't wait til Sunday bros, I need to get a little action going.

Lumberg said:
Why don't you bookies post the NFL/NASCAR stuff earlier, man? Don't wait til Sunday bros, I need to get a little action going.

NASCAR events get little to no attention. I tried. You'll never see me post a NASCAR event again unless 10 people PM me with a request.

NFL odds usually aren't posted until late in the week. Even at that point they might change depending on the injury report.

I usually start posting NCAA and NFL games friday and early saturday.

Lumberg said:
hockey rules footbal

i like the system you have going now swole

ps. fuck nascar

Lumberg said:
You guys all know the answer to that one.

IF not, go find a piece by Dr. Sanjay Gupta on CNN.
I imagine racing is fairly grueling
the concentration and intensity levels that have to be maintained for long stretches
hell these cars are moving inches apart and there's 40 of them
not to mention the downside if you fuck up

when was the last time a plaler got killed in football,baseball,basketball or hockey?

4everhung said:
I imagine racing is fairly grueling
the concentration and intensity levels that have to be maintained for long stretches
hell these cars are moving inches apart and there's 40 of them
not to mention the downside if you fuck up

when was the last time a plaler got killed in football,baseball,basketball or hockey?

Football has killed over 550 players from all levels since the 1950's. One problem I have with calling NASCAR a sport is that the car is the biggest factor. The best driver in the world can't win with an under powered car.

Top Bottom