Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We need more non-NHL shit

bluehen said:
Football has killed over 550 players from all levels since the 1950's. One problem I have with calling NASCAR a sport is that the car is the biggest factor. The best driver in the world can't win with an under powered car.

It's 50/50. The fastest car in the world can't win with you at the wheel bro.

That's also why it's a team sport. There's the driver, but there's the crew chief, the guys who service the car, the guys who build the cars, and the engine shop. WHy do you think that the first words out of just about every winner's mouth are "I had a great car today, thanks to the guys back at the shop, my crew, etc.?"

Anyway NASCAR is a sport, you guys can argue all you want, but shit if golf, bowling, and curling are sports racing sure is. There's even a word for it in the dictionary: motorsports.

NASCAR is a sport, its just shitty for betting.

bluehen said:
Golf gets better ratings.
ya maybe where ur from idiot

when the contest is over I'll be back postin events along with swole
to have a shot at winning it behooves me to not present other contestants with events to win in in which I can't

No prob. It's a hobby that generates lots and lots of spectators. More than any other professional sporting events in the US.

I dont' care, I still love it. And her (Smurfy)

Top Bottom