Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson will knock Lenny out in 1st round

Maybe a good call. If Lennox survives Tyson's initial onslaught look out. Lennox is a better techinal fighter, and Tyson doesn't seem to utilize the boxing skills he had when he was coming up.

The only thing that worries me in thinking Tyson will take the fight is the way Lewis jabs. If he has the jab working like he did in the second Rahman fight, Tyson can't win.

Havoc your guaranteed to win casue everyone knows that big freak of nature has a glass jaw. One tap from Tyson and that big bitch ain't getting coming back up.

Tyson is one of the hardest hitters the world has ever seen... but if it goes past 2 rounds it is going to be Lewis's fight. Tyson wears out his "super punch" fast. He never has that ultimate kick past the first 3 rounds.

Huh? Its not like lewis is a nancy that doesn't punch hard. This guy is a big dude and has a hard punch himself. Its not all defensive on his part. This is what will bring Tyson down. Thinking that Lewis only has to watch out for Tyson, and not Tyson watching out for Lewis. Lewis isn't the champ by surviving other people, he got it from beating others down. Lewis will win, no question.

Mysterio said:
Havoc your guaranteed to win casue everyone knows that big freak of nature has a glass jaw. One tap from Tyson and that big bitch ain't getting coming back up.

You don't get to be Wprld Champion if you have a glass jaw!! Thought I'd state the obvious.

There will be knock-dwons by both fighters.

Lennox by KO in the 8-9th

Sure I'd like to win but I probably won't. But 50 to 1 odds was something I could not pass on, and $500 is worth the adrenaline anyway. peace

Top Bottom