Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson will knock Lenny out in 1st round

I really hope for a Lewis win, but if Tyson is as fired up mentally aswell as physically (which heappears to be at 230lbs - I think thats what he weighed in at) then Tyson will take it. No question.

I cant help but think this is just another big money spinner and will be a big disappointment after all the hype.

I only wish I could watch the damn thing live !

Out of the 15 or so sports writers that I have seen call the fight this is the general conscensus.

1. Lewis by the 8th (majority)

2. Tyson disqualifies himself with some bone head shit like before. (Three or so calling it this way)

3. I think two (2) people are calling Tyson to win.

My official call:

Lewis' jab will drive Tyson into a DQ via low blows or head butting....

[If Lewis is not bust with the jab, Tyson will go inside and drop him with that uppercut]

XBiker said:
Out of the 15 or so sports writers that I have seen call the fight this is the general conscensus.

2. Tyson disqualifies himself with some bone head shit like before. (Three or so calling it this way)

Exactly, except Wally Johnson has tyson knocking lenny out in the first, also Wally was the only one who picked evander to win back in the day over tyson, both times, we will see, I will lose, but it will be fun. peace

havoc said:
Or at least my $500 dollars I dropped on 50 to 1 odds says so. peace

That is Tyson's only hope.
Go for the quick kill and hope he gets lucky.

I expect Lewis to ko him in the 6th round.

SofaGeorge said:
Tyson is one of the hardest hitters the world has ever seen... but if it goes past 2 rounds it is going to be Lewis's fight. Tyson wears out his "super punch" fast. He never has that ultimate kick past the first 3 rounds.

If Lewis will keep hitting the left arrow he might win. After tapping the left arrow a few times Tyson will tire out. Then go to work and drop him. The most beneficial thing Lewis could have done would have been to get a corner and cut man as good as Little Mac's.

XBiker said:

On point 2 there is a three million dollar clause in the contract that if this kind of stuff happens Tyson owes Lewis personally.

Everyone is looking for the big punch - I think it would greatly benefit Tyson to go to the body early.....

Top Bottom