Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson will knock Lenny out in 1st round

MIKE TYSON VS. LENNOX LEWIS
Event Date: 06/08/02
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matchup Open Current
MIKE TYSON +190 +180
LENNOX LEWIS -240 -220

Prop Open Current
DOES GO 1 MIN 30 SEC OF THE 7TH ROUND +110 +115
DOESN'T GO 1 MIN 30 SEC OF THE 7TH ROUND -130 -135

Prop Open Current
MIKE TYSON BY DECISION 6/1 6/1
MIKE TYSON BY K.O.* 2/1 2/1
LENNOX LEWIS BY DECISION 9/5 9/5
LENNOX LEWIS BY K.O.* 7/5 7/5
12 ROUND DRAW 20/1 20/1

Pick The Round
MIKE TYSON Round LENNOX LEWIS
10/1 1 12/1
10/1 2 12/1
15/1 3 15/1
15/1 4 15/1
15/1 5 15/1
20/1 6 18/1
20/1 7 18/1
20/1 8 18/1
25/1 9 20/1
25/1 10 20/1
25/1 11 20/1
25/1 12 20/1

I bet the fight straight up, taking Lewis at -220 odds.
I layed down $440 on it.

Last edited:
Anyone in Cali, Shoot up to the Fitness Grill up in Brea.

I will be there, Great food.

Return of the Iron Mike.

Tyson will win, there is no doubt in my mind. He's already done it. He just has to go and pick up the belt.

The only fighters Tyson can win against is the loosers that Don King sets up for him. Every match where he went against a title contender he lost (post jail). This will be no different.

Tyson is a "has been" that riding the tails of his fame. After the last 3 losses who would pay $60 to see another loss? Lewis is a much better fighter then Tyson any day of the week.

Everyone is looking for the big punch - I think it would greatly benefit Tyson to go to the body early.....
Hey Cornholio, I disagree when your a heavyweight fighter it only takes one punch so who ever lands that big punch is who will win!I hope Tyson wins!

Well George Foreman predicted Tyson will win by round 3, and call me crazy, but I think he might know just a little bit more about boxing than those sports writers or the people here who favor Lewis. Lewis has a weak chin. If Rahman can land a KO blow on his ass Tyson will annihilate.

George Foreman told me today that stealing cable television is wrong. And it makes him MAD!

Infinity said:
Well George Foreman predicted Tyson will win by round 3, and call me crazy, but I think he might know just a little bit more about boxing than those sports writers or the people here who favor Lewis. Lewis has a weak chin. If Rahman can land a KO blow on his ass Tyson will annihilate.

I hope Foremans right...if he is then I win £35.

cheap shots...

How many times do you guys think there will be some late hitting going on after the bell rings signaling the end of the round? Isn't that usually how the riots start in the ring? hehehe Well, I practically guarantee we'll see some of that. The ref had better be on his toes out there! He'll have his hands full for sure.

Last edited:
If Tyson doesn't drop him by the third round Lenny is going to punish him. Tyson needs to be punished, beat down like the animal he is. Fuckin rapist!

I'm a Brit.. I should be on LL's side; however, I can't predict how this one is going to go. I hate the rapist violent thug that is Mr. Tyson.. but he could win it..

I think this fight is totally unpredictable actually.. Lewis is sometimes stupid and lets his guard down or makes silly mistakes.

I don't want to predict the outcome of this one. I just hope LL wins - he is the nicer guy and a proper sportsman. Tyson is a rapist that likes biting people.

Top Bottom