Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The DARK HORSES log of madness for EF 90 day transformation by 25Homes!!

Hey bro, where you at homes.
Wanna see what youre up to man so post up in here dude!
Cant wait to see whats up.:chomp:
Best regards and best of luck my good man.:evil:

Hey bro, where you at homes.
Wanna see what youre up to man so post up in here dude!
Cant wait to see whats up.:chomp:
Best regards and best of luck my good man.:evil:

Just posted before your post bro things going well weight strength all coming along. Check previous post had some trouble with upper rear delt pain.
Also getting mad low back pumps but l-taurine seems to be helping..
Cycle going well too...any thoughts you have zed things you wanna see in here maybe any advice...
Pumpedabout this week think things really bout to lift off..
Do you know if my first or second pics are in gallery needto said he get me access asap don't know if that happened yet can't upload my pics cause I'm doing from phone can email though. Once I do have access ill see wat I can do
Thanks for support zed much appreciated

Best wishes on your success. Thanks for taking the time to post a log. I will be following it.

Thanks for support arabian...
Fiance says I'm looking much bigger which confirms how I feel..she also just likes it when I'm juiced she claims it gives me a certain smell??
Back bis rear delts real sore..mainly just deep good soreness but still lil concerned about how my rear shoulder tightened up so bad last workout. Can't wait for monday gonna kill chest and muscles recovering very well so might try and come back to chest thurs or fri.
Ill keep you posted .

Thanks for support arabian...
Fiance says I'm looking much bigger which confirms how I feel..she also just likes it when I'm juiced she claims it gives me a certain smell??
I think tis is true bro. My "wives" have commented on this also. And the gr8 thing is that they both have also said that this "scent" makes them "driven" horny:):evil::).
So for a guy on cycle thats dam good news, right bros:confused::chomp:
A funny thing is that my current wife says that I have a diff scent when Im shaved too as opposed to when Im hairy, talking body here boys and gurls.
She likes both but when Im hairy it better, so she says. Whatever...LOL
Back bis rear delts real sore..mainly just deep good soreness but still lil concerned about how my rear shoulder tightened up so bad last workout. Can't wait for monday gonna kill chest and muscles recovering very well so might try and come back to chest thurs or fri.
Ill keep you posted .

Your log is takin shape bro, keep with it man!

Big shout out to zed for all the help and support. I'm confirmed in so my mental state is much better have gotten some good news this weekend with everything so very excited about up coming week plan for this to be best week yet. Taking today off gonna eat mad food recover some muscles may do some cardio. Everyone enjoy superbowl and look forward to hearing back from you zed...
Also bro if I start dropping masteron soon do you still think I should add proviron too??

Got photobucket on phone so I'm gonna get pics figured out today. Have had mass gainer shake for breakfast and half pizza mid morning snack..also had dart of test tren which I gotta get pins ordered cause I gotta start rotating better only have glute pins right now butt lil soar time to time
That what 450 mg test and 200mg tren will do I guess. Also ate an abomb so getting ready to crush gym with chest workout!!
Gotlil late night cardio in last night so feeling pretty good if you follow me...big day for me today I feel it

:evil::evil::evil:

Well workout was bit of disappointment today..yesterday I was siked for today..then had mad issues with pics for this contest problem still isn't solved thank god roxy helping me out thanks again..I don't think I was mentally ready today after all problems...
Hit chest and things were bad from gate...decided to bench press which I haven't done in 9 yrs literally and it wasn't good..
3 sets all at 185 reps 6, 6, 5 pathetic then went to incline dbell 3 sets 10, 8, 6 reps 60lb. Dbells, then 65, 70
Then hammer strength chest press 3 sets 10 reps 3 sets flys at 120 lbs...then did 5 sets dips, 5 drop sets skull crushers...just never felt strong or smooth during lifts got decent pump but left feeling like WTF happened today..haven't had enough food part of problem..have had mass gainer shake breakfast, then half pizza lunch, then post workout shake and bout to eat now prob some ham and potatoes...hopefully things are back on track tm..

:evil:Fair Warning To All:evil:
This here mean bad ass got in on the contest late. He is pissed and hungry. He has some bad assed shit up his sleeve.
He is eating, sleeping, dreaming and shitting bad ass competition for all of you.
He is also doing this completely at his own expense:chomp:.
Watch yourselves contestents, you all got some bad ass competition right here.
Im tellin ya watch yourselves...
Good luck and best wishes to all!

Top Bottom