Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The DARK HORSES log of madness for EF 90 day transformation by 25Homes!!

Food continued well after breakfast had shake at lunch them mid day had 4 slices baked ham, and cup cabbage and noodles...then had another shake late inbetween that I had an italian hoagie..so felt ok with food did morning cardio then another short session in afternoon...so training and food was ok but life no....charged 250 dollars to debt card at store but their machine didn't receive it but my bank released it so its being held for 5 days...then tried to order supplies like pins and things..couldn't use sponsor they didn't have something I needed so went to old faithful got order ready when tried to checkout wasnt going through...tried 3 times then gave up...later in evening went to store to grab few things can't find debt card...looked every where no luck had to call cancel it and order new one..in this process I find out my bank also released money all three times for supply order and that's all being held too for 5 days!! Aahhh!! So all in all lost debt card, didn't get anything I needed now there is over $ 400 being held out of my acct that I can't access til monday which I couldn't get to if it was there cause now I don't have card and no can't go to bank not that type of debit its a card (mastercard) money from pay gets electronically transfered too so now I'm screwed til monday...not how I planned day to go...today new day hit shake this morning and will be back on iron today...will keep you updated!

Aw shit bro that totally sucks! I know that shit just drains you out and thats the end of the story right there.
But you just get your ass in the gym and get pissed that life is fuckin with you and beat that iron!
It will come together for you bronther, it really will.
Regards and best of luck!

Thanks for suoport zed as always...hit legs today
Squat warm up then
3 x 6 205
Legpress 4 x8 heavy don't know exact weight
Legext 3x15
Leg curls 3x15
Calf raises 4x20
Felt good will feel tm..changing workouts back to my old school way tm..will keep posting feel I gotta go with what I know works well for me so changing things up a bit
Also hit cardio in am diet been decent
2 shakes so far 65g protein 20carbs 12g fat
Bacon cheeseburger homemade 2 cups chile
4 cups whole milk feel pretty good so far

T hanks again zed pm waiting

Cmon bro get on in here and post man. Wanna see what youre up to bro!

Cmon bro get on in here and post man. Wanna see what youre up to bro!

Sorry bro been rough couple days..got pulled over on way to gym car has bad inspection needs tires which are bout $ 750 I don't have this min...pig gave me hard time searching me finally let me go but said take this car strait home if I see you again I'm towing the car which I can't have happen...was driving our other car totally legal but starter went out 2 days ago...been having rough streak of luck last 4 days....will get back into good detail with log this week...feeling very good should be great week

Sorry bro been rough couple days..got pulled over on way to gym car has bad inspection needs tires which are bout $ 750 I don't have this min...pig gave me hard time searching me finally let me go but said take this car strait home if I see you again I'm towing the car which I can't have happen...was driving our other car totally legal but starter went out 2 days ago...been having rough streak of luck last 4 days....will get back into good detail with log this week...feeling very good should be great week

you drive what car with those kind of tires?

Top Bottom