Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The DARK HORSES log of madness for EF 90 day transformation by 25Homes!!

Yea I got my pdotocol on tues so no real time...should of done like you O and just came in like I knew my body and didn't load..light really makes me mad cause I had that planned and got screwed....some reason leg pics didn't go throw email to rox so I well re send them to her

Lower Sodom all that week and nothing to almost nothing is fine. Some roman needles a snickers or two and a good NO boosting product hour and a half pre pics. 45-30 mins out get your blood flowing with some working out, oil down and take pics.. Though the timeing can be different for some people. Oe good thing that every one got out of this is you all learned the basics.

Lower Sodom all that week and nothing to almost nothing is fine. Some roman needles a snickers or two and a good NO boosting product hour and a half pre pics. 45-30 mins out get your blood flowing with some working out, oil down and take pics.. Though the timeing can be different for some people. Oe good thing that every one got out of this is you all learned the basics.
that's almost exactly what I did but I had some starburst before my snickers lol

Top Bottom