Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the cocks!

Dogballs

For all you sick bastards out there I was talking about the South Carolina Gamecocks. Do you guys think it will be possible for them to hang with tennessee and florida? I dont think so but 9-2 in the SEC isnt bad at all. might be good enough for a BCS bid, but probably not.

I was assuming you were talking about South Caro before clicking on this thread. Regardless of how they finish the season this year, Lou Holtz turned that program completely around.

Lou Holtz is the man! He has done alot for USC. He has brought back pride to the Gamecocks. I think those two games will be good entertainment but I don't think they will win but they should be good games. I don't think they will just lay down and be defeated. They will give them a run for their money. 9-2 is nothing to be ashamed of. Definitely worth a national ranking and good bowl bid! Too bad I am a Tigers fan but I do respect what Lou is doing at USC.

That loss last week killed me, while the defense is great, the offense can't hang with florida, although anything is possible. Tennesse will give them a good match, probably a low scoring game.

Top Bottom