Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron - Your thoughts?

On the question of sides, just be aware that if you are hair-sensitive, proviron it will SHREAD your head as well as your body lol.

But more importantly, it also destroys HDL levels similar to var and winny depending on the individual. likely due to its estrogen killing effects

Mavafanculo said:
On the question of sides, just be aware that if you are hair-sensitive, proviron it will SHREAD your head as well as your body lol.

But more importantly, it also destroys HDL levels similar to var and winny depending on the individual. likely due to its estrogen killing effects

Proviron dealt with all of the unnecessary hair on my head :worried:

well quite simply, it can boost free test up to 60%, though it will not build muscle. that increases libido and energy like a mufucka. it is an excellent AI for me and keeps me drier than anything else. in fact it is my fav steroid period. insane libido even without test on 800mg of eq and 75mg npp eod. i stay ripped and dry as a bone, muscles and dick are rock hard. you can run proviron whenever you want to. i was shut down so hard from a deca cycle i couldn't nut from jan to march. ulter told me to try proviron after i'd tried everything. bam one night problem fixed. got me a good year supply of proviron and keep it around like tylenol. i use as needed on cycle and if i need it post cycle i can tell you it will not suppress. if i am hurting during pct i'll incorporate it and it does wonders. like i said its my fav steroid and it doesn't even build muscle

Mavafanculo said:

This is the first I have heard of this HDL issue. Any factual information of anyone else have any bloodwork to support or disprove this? I was going to use it with an EQ only cycle, but I would give it second thoughts if it's really that harsh.

I'm curious too... never heard of Proviron being harsh on lipids or liver... Proviron is considered a modest anti-estrogen at best...

njmuscleguy said:
I'm curious too... never heard of Proviron being harsh on lipids or liver... Proviron is considered a modest anti-estrogen at best...

Yeah that would suck man, I was looking forward to a nice EQ/Proviron cutter later this year. I have never had any hair loss issues, is it really that bad on hair? Can't they just create a compound without any sides?!?!?! :p

rykertest said:
Yeah that would suck man, I was looking forward to a nice EQ/Proviron cutter later this year. I have never had any hair loss issues, is it really that bad on hair? Can't they just create a compound without any sides?!?!?! :p

I don't have shedding or hairloss issues...not prone to MPB... I've taken Proviron throughout a cycle... test....even tren with test & proviron... I didn't have any hairloss issues... and I think this is the case with most guys that are NOT prone to hairloss.... you would know it if you were... and if you are, just think twice about running something like Proviron

njmuscleguy said:
I don't have shedding or hairloss issues...not prone to MPB... I've taken Proviron throughout a cycle... test....even tren with test & proviron... I didn't have any hairloss issues... and I think this is the case with most guys that are NOT prone to hairloss.... you would know it if you were... and if you are, just think twice about running something like Proviron

Well, even though I am not prone, I use Nioxin shampoo on a daily basis to help remove DHT, so that may help. But baldness doesn't run in my family on either side, and I'm almost too old to care about hairloss anymore. I usually shave my head too so no big deal. :) I was only going to run it for libido purposes since my next cycle is an EQ only cycle. Maybe 25 a day I think.

proviron is the shit...gets u hard w/ diet, frees up test, helps w/ bloat and makes u horny. 50-100 ED. i love proviron to top off a cycle like i love round, perfect, bubble black stripper ass that make it bounce real nice...!

Top Bottom