Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron - Your thoughts?

rykertest said:
Well, even though I am not prone, I use Nioxin shampoo on a daily basis to help remove DHT, so that may help. But baldness doesn't run in my family on either side, and I'm almost too old to care about hairloss anymore. I usually shave my head too so no big deal. :) I was only going to run it for libido purposes since my next cycle is an EQ only cycle. Maybe 25 a day I think.

GO FOR IT MAN! :chomp:

Yes Proviron has an affect on your lipids. Comparable to AS.
In studies where Test E raised LDL 65%, Mesterolone raised it by 46%.
Although I don't happen to believe in lipid profiles as an indicator of future CAD. And they are certainly NOT when you are talking about a short term fluctuation like a cycle.

Influence of various modes of androgen substitution on serum lipids and lipoproteins in hypogonadal men.Jockenhovel F, Bullmann C, Schubert M, Vogel E, Reinhardt W, Reinwein D, Muller-Wieland D, Krone W.
Klinik II und Poliklinik fur Innere Medizin, Universitat zu Koln, Germany.

Ulter said:
Although I don't happen to believe in lipid profiles as an indicator of future CAD. And they are certainly NOT when you are talking about a short term fluctuation like a cycle.

Influence of various modes of androgen substitution on serum lipids and lipoproteins in hypogonadal men.Jockenhovel F, Bullmann C, Schubert M, Vogel E, Reinhardt W, Reinwein D, Muller-Wieland D, Krone W.

OK so pardon my ignorance here, but I can live with lipid fluctuations on an injectable, but I always was under the impression that lipids were really trashed on orals such as var and winny. So you are saying that proviron is comparable to an injectable then? DO I understand you right? Thanks for the reply. K to Ulter.

Somewhere you've been misinformed. AS trashes lipid profiles. ALL AS, not just orals.

Ulter said:
Somewhere you've been misinformed. AS trashes lipid profiles. ALL AS, not just orals.

well, thats why I am a member here, to learn. Thank you oh wise one. :)

Just so I know, for the sake of argument here, lets say a test dose of 500 mgs a week has a 50% negative effect on choleterol levels, where would orals fall into that? 75% negative effect? I'm just trying to get a guage here. Thanks Ulter.

Ulter said:

FROM THE SAME STUDY: (MES = mesterolone/proviron, TE = Test Ethan)
High-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C) showed a significant decrease by .... -34.9% +/- 2.5% (MES), -35.7% +/- 2.6% (TE)...

so you have lowered HDL, elevated LDL. Nice fucking of your hdl/total ratio which is key (altho low hdl is an independant risk factor in predicting an adverse cardiovascular event according to the literature)

for me, the effect was worse - II dont recall the exact numbers but recall that test (~500-750mg) + proviron (<= 100 mg) got my HDL into the the high teens. anavar and winny get me into the single digits.

Last edited:
proviron and AIFM, no water and vascular no matter what cycle you are on(I think except for maybe dobo). These two compounds together, right or wrong make me dry as can be.I would like to test this with Dbol, because it makes me into a air balloon. But to each his own, everyone reacts different. Like the one time when I tried to follow some of the back pages of Dan Duchaine (XPHDX) Chapter 48 page 325!!! Well I guess you could say I was in bad shape almost, in the ground shape, its funny to me to what critical extents I will go to, to achieve a certain goal, or if you would look, or even look.

I'm 1 week into my current cycle:

Wks 1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
Wks 1-8 Test Prop 150mg EOD
Wks 1-8 NPP 100mg EOD
Wks 1-8 Proviron
AIFM

I was at 50mg ED Proviron for the first week, but as of today, still haven't gotten any increase in libido, either from the prop nor the proviron... weird... so I'm bumping up the proviron to 100mg for a while, to see how that goes... definitely bloating up, definitely noticing strength gains...I've gained 6 pounds in the first week (I know, I know, mostly water)... I've been toying with AIFM dosages, but I think I'm stabilizing at 2 sprays ED (for now)

TheRide said:
OK,

So, I have been reading up on Proviron for the past few days. I still don't get it? Outside of helping w/decreased libido while running nandrolone how can it help your cycle?

Specifically, how could it add to an EQ/Enanth cycle?

Didn't do a thing for me at 25mgs a day. I was wondering if it was real.

Top Bottom