Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron - Your thoughts?

You know, It is the best out thare and it should be ran with every cycle and 3 weeks at least after cycle. Some BB run it almost all year becouse it helps keep them looking hard for Mags shots and sh*t like that............. :)

Currently using Tren/Test Prop/Proviron..... I added the Proviron like 2 weeks ago.... Plan on running it into my PCT for a bit..... The 2nd day I started taking it, I noticed a difference in vascularity and muscle density..... It's the greatest drug cause it's non toxic, cheap, and yields amazing results..... Schering brand is the best IMO....

rizz

Prizz said:
Currently using Tren/Test Prop/Proviron..... I added the Proviron like 2 weeks ago.... Plan on running it into my PCT for a bit..... The 2nd day I started taking it, I noticed a difference in vascularity and muscle density..... It's the greatest drug cause it's non toxic, cheap, and yields amazing results..... Schering brand is the best IMO....

rizz

prizz, how much proviron you taking bro, i haven't ever tried proviron, but am starting to get very interested in giving it a shot. you noticed the vascularity and density that quick huh, interesting

Im doing sust @250mg eod(week5) with 50-75 mg(was 50 but just upped to 75) of proviron ed and am holding less water than any other cycle ,on 500mg ew I look like a blow fish no abs and fat head ,very pleased with the results top 4 abs still visable and no fat head
I also get shitty when to much oestrogen builds but this time I have no side effects at all ,none! 825mg of test a week minimal bloat, viens popping out all over and I feel amazing
going too add some aromasin and get really dry
all in all I love proviron and dont think Ill cycle again with out it

vandelman said:
Test, winny, tren, EQ, and proviron!! Hey...i'm doing this exact cycle right now! This is my first time using Proviron and so far i'm totally happy with the results. I got some before and after pics i'll post...i'm running it for 14 weeks and i'm at the end of week 1. Today in the gym I was getting crazy pumps and loving every minute of it! I'm using the proviron at 25mg ED throughout the entire cycle...should I bump it up or is 25mg good?

That is similar to how I was thinking about running it.

12 weeks: EQ/500wk, Enath 125 3x/week, 25mg Prov/day

Has anyone suffered any sides from it? I have read that if taken alone it can shut you down but in reality, any AAS can have that affect.

Prizz said:

rizz

What dose are you running?

DRRman said:
prizz, how much proviron you taking bro, i haven't ever tried proviron, but am starting to get very interested in giving it a shot. you noticed the vascularity and density that quick huh, interesting

Using 50mg per day..... It's very rare that you will ever need to go above 50mg per day, unless youre on PCT, or just feel like adding more..... Hell yes, it's an oral, so it works FAST..... See, when i 1st started using AAS, there weren't many anti estrogens around..... This was before the AI's were around, so Proviron was big back then..... I got very used to cycling with it, esp with Test since it actually makes the Test more effective, and adds an amazing hard look to the muscles..... It takes away bloat, but not as well as the AI's, so I'll throw in like Adex too.... Just like with any AAS that increases muscle density and hardness, you need to be lean enough to see the effects.... If youre BF is too high, Proviron won't show its' effects, and you'll think all the hype is just hype.... Shame AG guys doesn't carry Proviron, I bet they would clean up on that one.....

rizz

Castro_bigdog said:
You know, It is the best out thare and it should be ran with every cycle and 3 weeks at least after cycle. Some BB run it almost all year becouse it helps keep them looking hard for Mags shots and sh*t like that............. :)

so you would run it through PCT as well? I've heard mixed views on when to run proviron... some say only during cycle.... some say during PCT... some say after PCT.... so what's up?

I'm thinking of throwing it into my current cycle tbol + test + tren cycle.... when I start the tren 1/2 way into the cycle....

Top Bottom