Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots laying down the law on Redskins

I think the Pats players are enjoying this style of play. They aren't playing to lose, they aren't playing for a close came, they are playing full out. They know Bellicheck isn't going to be a big fat pussy like most coaches and kick on 4th and 2. The Pats got beat in the afc champ game, by taking their foot off the gas pedal. Well, and having some crappy recievers.

nefertiti said:
They (the jets) suck for so many reasons I can't begin to go into it. But mainly, I think they seem to think it's their job to suck hard. And they do it well. It's still fucking lame to call your team the "NY FOOTBALL Giants" when the time of need to differentiate passed before you were born.

The Jets are lame and I wish they would play somewhere else like Alaska

Coaching is what leads to blowouts
I was part of a team in HS that did that. Our head coach was an asshole and scheduled ridiculously lame schools for our preseason. We beat one team 92-0 and coach was still calling agressive plays and keeping all us 1st string guys in.
I got no respect for belicheat, he seems like that type of guy.

Everyone thought the Lakers were unbeatable the year the Pistons drubbed them in the finals 4-1.

Pats go undefeated but loose in the Super Bowl. Probably to the Cowboys.

Heard it here first.

Even though Wes is my man.

Top Bottom