Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots laying down the law on Redskins

Wulfgar said:

Matt Gutierrez

6'4 monster with a cannon for an arm. Michigan screwed him and he transferred to Idaho State. Pats picked him up undrafted. He tore up the preseason against top defenses. The guy can play.

fistfullofsteel said:
we're all playing for 2nd place. only the colts right now have a shot of beating them and that's only in Indy. NY Football Giants secondary sucks too much to cover the New England passing game. We have a great pass rush but that won't be enough.

Why does it seem like every giants fan I know calls them "the new york football giants?" We know it's football. There hasn't been a baseball giants in NY in fifty years.

nefertiti said:
Why does it seem like every giants fan I know calls them "the new york football giants?" We know it's football. There hasn't been a baseball giants in NY in fifty years.

you shut your mouth. why do the jets suck so bad??? why are women freakin psychos? where are those pics of you naked that you were supposed to email me? how many guys from ef have you slept with? (include the ones where you only :blow: )

fistfullofsteel said:
you shut your mouth. why do the jets suck so bad??? why are women freakin psychos? where are those pics of you naked that you were supposed to email me? how many guys from ef have you slept with? (include the ones where you only :blow: )

They (the jets) suck for so many reasons I can't begin to go into it. But mainly, I think they seem to think it's their job to suck hard. And they do it well. It's still fucking lame to call your team the "NY FOOTBALL Giants" when the time of need to differentiate passed before you were born.

Top Bottom