Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nelson calve program results (steroid free growth)

hey bro sorry to see your not coming around much. I enjoyed your input and dedication. Pm the board your using now a days.

i got a question i wanna know how the f*ck you do 100 reps? i dont even know if i could do 100 reps w no weight at all.....just doing free standing calf raises is hard as hell around 40 reps. And i dont have weak calves either, i do them every other day between 12-16 sets.....not knocking ur workout i was just curios how you do 100 reps w weight?

eddie1 said:
i got a question i wanna know how the f*ck you do 100 reps? i dont even know if i could do 100 reps w no weight at all.....just doing free standing calf raises is hard as hell around 40 reps. And i dont have weak calves either, i do them every other day between 12-16 sets.....not knocking ur workout i was just curios how you do 100 reps w weight?

Read the article. You stop when you must and continue as soon as you can. You try to do 75 reps in a little time as possible, even if you have to pause. One set. That's you need.

Nelson Montana said:
Read the article. You stop when you must and continue as soon as you can. You try to do 75 reps in a little time as possible, even if you have to pause. One set. That's you need.

wheres the article nelson?

Nelson is a man!

!

Top Bottom