Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Milk tastes like sh**

Strawberry n Bannana is pretty nasty and Rocky Road has a slight chemical after taste to it.

Orange, Choc Min and Root Beer are well nice though !

i like most of them, but orange sucked. I was expecting creamsicle flavor but hell no. I had to find a jar of powdered orange gatorade to add to it so I could even finish it. Yuk.

OK so what is the deal with this stuff? Is it more for a bulking protein because damm it has a lot of fat in it. WHile they say it is good fat I am trying to lose a few lbs while working out and want to get something that will change it up a bit. I hear it tastes amazing so that woul dbe a nice change from the gritty coffee grinds texture I have had, but it had about 20 some odd % in it of fat! I am looking at the big tub o'tein called Optimum Nutrition 5lb bucket, not bad stuff. Thoughts or feedback is appreciated.

wayneboard, what are your stats/metabolism like? If youre trying to lose weight. i might reconsider using muscle milk. go lighter, shoot for the 200 cals/serving range. i think optimum would be a much better choice if youre not trying to gain. but on a side note- i've maintained a steady 8-9% BF while using muscle milk for the past few months. then again, my metabolism is out of control

pgsam said:
wayneboard, what are your stats/metabolism like? If youre trying to lose weight. i might reconsider using muscle milk. go lighter, shoot for the 200 cals/serving range. i think optimum would be a much better choice if youre not trying to gain. but on a side note- i've maintained a steady 8-9% BF while using muscle milk for the past few months. then again, my metabolism is out of control

Thanks for your reply. I am trying to lose some BF and am looking at my first test cycle later this summer. It just seems like a lot of fat.

timinator try tuna, flaxoil, eggs and cottage cheese blended with milk.... deee-lish.

....what the kid thinks muscle milk is gross, he'll prol like this right? :spit:

tried chocolate milk which was really good, and banana creme which was really good too, out of those two choc. milk was the best.

Top Bottom