Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let's make our bets now!! Is Kobe innocent or guilty?

jackangel said:
This thread was actually started at the behest of certain shadow government organizations (which shall remain unnamed!). The purpose was to find out more about each individual who posts here based on his response! You have all been profiled and categorized!

Thats what 90% of the internet is about anyway. Millions of people typing away their innermost fears, fantasies and dreams...big brothers dream come true.

The Red Dragon said:
Haven't read anything but innocent.

Then let me repeat the future verdict for you: GUILTY AS HELL!!! GET THE ROPE!!!
ORDER IN THE COURT!!!

jackangel said:
This thread was actually started at the behest of certain shadow government organizations (which shall remain unnamed!). The purpose was to find out more about each individual who posts here based on his response! You have all been profiled and categorized!

You are now targeted! Prepare for a Predator Hellfire Missile Disguised a giant flying dildo to slame into your anus as your taking a shit on the pot!

And the sheeple will never now the truth to what happend to you!

The Headlines will read!

"Man takes on Giant Purple Dildo on the John and secomes to Colon Blowout!"

anabolicmd said:

Succumbs.

Actually I mean Sucums! Care for a squirt in honor of Kobe! Don't worry I will not be to Thick on you! I might even be so kind to wipe off your face and not call you a bitch again!

Re: LOL

Milo Hobgoblin said:
Guilty as fuck. Just another dumb fucking pro athelete. So used to people giving everything to him he cant fathom someone saying no...

Just like a spolied fucking little kid.

Pro athletes fucking disgust me... ESPECIALLY pro basketball players.

Its morons like you that try to stereotype everybody based on 1 or a few peoples actions that cause so many problems in the world today.

Re: Re: LOL

OuttLaw said:

Its morons like you that try to stereotype everybody based on 1 or a few peoples actions that cause so many problems in the world today.

Funny how you just steretyped him as "one of those morons...". Remember, when you point a finger at someone, you got three pointing right back at you.

Not guilty. The girl just decided she wanted more than just a quickie so she cried rape. Back before DNA testing she would have turned up a few months later pregnant.

Re: Re: Re: LOL

anabolicmd said:

Funny how you just steretyped him as "one of those morons...". Remember, when you point a finger at someone, you got three pointing right back at you.

Stereotyped!

Top Bottom