Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let's make our bets now!! Is Kobe innocent or guilty?

MaGilicuti said:
she tried to kill herself months earlier,

And we all know that its physically impossible for once suicidal girls to be raped.

Guilty as hell.

Innocent. Just my opinion.

KB could get almost any girl he wanted...why risk everything on this one chick. Who seems more mentally stable...a multi-millionaire basketball superstar with everything going well for him or a 19 year old girl from Colorado who tried to kill herself 2 months ago? I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but it just doesn't add up right now.

OKIE said:
Innocent. Just my opinion.

KB could get almost any girl he wanted...why risk everything on this one chick. Who seems more mentally stable...a multi-millionaire basketball superstar with everything going well for him or a 19 year old girl from Colorado who tried to kill herself 2 months ago? I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but it just doesn't add up right now.

the same thing could MAYBE be said about Bill Clinton hooking up with Lewinsky.

I just love how people over a thousand miles away, with no connection to the investigation, no idea, what so ever, of the evidence, have already decided that she's a nut case, or that he's innocent or guilty. Let the trial happen, and let a jury hear all the details of the case. Then people can debate the case.

I think he's guilty. He's always been very phoney, trying to be the next MJ when in reality he's not even one of the best 2 guards in the league and the league is shit right now. His parents don't even get along with him now, apparently and almost all of his teammates as a child hated him.

My point, no one really knows him. He puts on a good boy image, but it's just an image.

He lied about having sex with her, when they said they had evidence, he admitted he had sex with her. During the press conference, he had guilty written all over his face.

He'll probably just get community service, I doubt he serves any jail time.

Top Bottom