Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let's make our bets now!! Is Kobe innocent or guilty?

heres the latest--

Kobe & her were having "consensual" sex until he wanted her to do anal-- she got upset & now is pressing charges... (heard this from a "reliable" source...lol)

Dawookie said:

Since you are NOT brock lesnar, how do you know that all his gains are natural?

Ive juiced, have no problem with it.. but how the hell do you know what he did or didnt do...

... and I think he juiced .. even if you were him, I wouldnt believe you.

Either way, I've juiced, so it's not like it bothers me. But anyways, he was a college wrestler at 285 (and NCAA testing for steroids is ridiculous). So as far as I know (I'm not saying that I hung out w/ him and stuff), but I don't believe he juiced. He's about 290-295 now, so that last 10 lbs maybe is from juice.

Last edited:
MsBeverlyHills said:
heres the latest--

Kobe & her were having "consensual" sex until he wanted her to do anal-- she got upset & now is pressing charges... (heard this from a "reliable" source...lol)

yep, thats what I heard to, he promissed he would pull it out if she did'nt like it but he lied to her

white boy said:

yep, thats what I heard to, he promissed he would pull it out if she did'nt like it but he lied to her

I also heard that "which part of please dont come in my mouth did you not understand" was the last thing she said to jim him...

anabolicmd said:

I also heard that "which part of please dont come in my mouth did you not understand" was the last thing she said to jim him...

I hate that shit, why do some chicks want to talk when there sucking your dick?

Dawookie said:
Maybe she told him to only put in half of it but then he slipped it all in..

Anybody trying to hit it now would feel like they are throwing a hotdog down a hallway... probly have to aim for the sides to feel anything.

Damn you must have a realy short dick. Aim for the sides?

Top Bottom