Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let's make our bets now!! Is Kobe innocent or guilty?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL

anabolicmd said:
See there? Thats stereotyping.

I think maybe you’re misunderstanding my post. What I said wasn’t a stereotype by my definition. I took 2 factual statements and put them together. Now if I would have said something that wasn’t necessarily a fact, and was based purely on my point of view… like “its morons like you that are the reason for all hate crimes” then that would have been a stereotype. Now if you can prove that people who stereotype people so negatively dont create more problems in the world then I’ll admit I was wrong and made a stereotype.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL

OuttLaw said:

What I said wasn’t a stereotype by my definition.

Well I wasnt going by your definition, whatever that means.

Island Son said:
but also...
I'm sure the DA is smart enough not to press charges against a well-liked multi-millionaire unless he's sure there's a case.
Like they say in CSI, let the evidence do the talking.

not always true. These DA's can media hungry. I am sure he has something, but he may think that even if he loses he will gain great publicity. Look at the OJ trial. Everyone, winners and loses, came out of that trial with book deals and TV shows.

FreakMonster said:

Either way you look at it, Kobe's wife is set for life. If they divorce I'm sure she'll get around $50 million or so and never have to worry about her or her kid ever working again.

Kobe may be dumbest rich man alive! He did not make her sign a prenup! And then he Sticks his Dick in some 19 year White Meat in a 99% biased white town! What The Fuck!

DcupSheepNipples said:

Kobe may be dumbest rich man alive! He did not make her sign a prenup! And then he Sticks his Dick in some 19 year White Meat in a 99% biased white town! What The Fuck!

Don't you get it. Kobe is part of the NWO. It's all a consipiracy!!!!

Maybe she told him to only put in half of it but then he slipped it all in..

Anybody trying to hit it now would feel like they are throwing a hotdog down a hallway... probly have to aim for the sides to feel anything.

velvett said:

I am just pointing out that his word is as about as poor as hers - if you want to create judgement based upon what the media tells you.

Everyone likes to say she's nutcase - and maybe she is.

People say that she tried to kill herself clearly she's unstable.

How could someone that tried to off themselves tell the difference between reality and imaginary - right?

You don't know anything unless you know her or him and even then you wouldn't know for sure what happened that night.

I have formed no opinion or judgement of whether or not he raped her. - Honestly I don't really care either way.

I'm just amused that most men will always take the side of the man and try and make the woman crazy, or try and make the woman the whore who just asked for it and deserved it.

Why don't you and the rest of you who seem to know what happened that night and take your head out of asses long enough to see what happens.

Oh and OJ's still innocent.

:rolleyes:

WHOA WHOA WHOA there giggle panties.......First off, OJ was a wife beating asshole/murderer. Kobe is an idiot, granted, but this chick is seriously deranged......I mean.......she tried to kill herself......and shortly after she thinks she's gonna be the love interest of a major basketball star? Oh hell yeah, she's gonna be excited. Then, all of a sudden, BAM......he's like, I'm done w/ you......get out. Did I mention Kobe is a fucking idiot? Well anyways, what is the first thing to run through any of our minds? Right on.....revenge. If I were her I would want to do anything and everything possible to hurt him in any way possible......and hey if you can make a few mil in the process, why not? No, I don't think Kobe raped her, and in fact, I wouldn't doubt it if SHE made the first advances. However, Kobe does deserve to be taken down a peg, just for being a plain moron and not having the sense to control his multi-million dollar dick.

AND as for men jumping right behind men on the issue....I don't know if you've noticed it, but a lot of women out there are pretty messed in the head (I have several female friends that more than agree w/ me on this), and it just makes sense to think that, "Hey......just another crazy chick". It wasn't like he beat anyone or anything......that I do believe in inexcusable. But cheating, I think was his worst offense here (and being a goddamn idiot), but if his wife is cool w/ it........hey who cares right? He's not the president of the country or anything, ya know.

-rvd_brock

It doesn't matter whether or not he is guilty. Cases are tried by evidence. A part of that evidence is the reliability of the accuser. I'd hate to be in the DA's position of having to put that girl on the witness stand. She doesn't fit the definition of a credible witness.

If you notice - they are working very hard to keep her away from FURTHER media. She already pretty much blew the case when she opened her yap to Denver radio.

Top Bottom