Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let's make our bets now!! Is Kobe innocent or guilty?

you guys will all lose your bets-- because as an unemployed 19y.o. ex-hotel clerk/rejected Amer.Idol contestent-- this chick needs the money!!

she will def settle-- prob take Kobe for about 1ml.

(it will never go to court & she will end up being in Playboy next July)

Last edited:
DcupSheepNipples said:

Actually I mean Sucums! Care for a squirt in honor of Kobe! Don't worry I will not be to Thick on you! I might even be so kind to wipe off your face and not call you a bitch again!

Damn, You guys need to take your stiff dicks in a private room. LOL

I'll buy you guys a couple beads so you never come back here.:D

FreakMonster said:

Damn, You guys need to take your stiff dicks in a private room. LOL

I'll buy you guys a couple beads so you never come back here.:D

Don't be joulous cause I will squirt your eye out! :blow:

MsBeverlyHills said:
you guys will all lose your bets-- because as an unemployed 19y.o. ex-hotel clerk/rejected Amer.Idol contestent-- this chick needs the money!!

she will def settle-- prob take Kobe for about 1ml.

(it will never go to court & she will end up being in Playboy next July)
you are most likely right. That is probably exactly how this will turn out.

Re: Re: Re: LOL

anabolicmd said:

Funny how you just steretyped him as "one of those morons...". Remember, when you point a finger at someone, you got three pointing right back at you.

:confused: I wasn’t stereotyping him. I was simply calling him a moron.

Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL

OuttLaw said:

I wasn’t stereotyping him. I was simply calling him a moron.

OuttLaw said:

Its morons like you that cause so many problems in the world today.

See there? Thats stereotyping.

I'd like to believe that he will be judged innocent.
This will be the spin: it was consensual, and afterwards she felt she had to accuse him (probably word got out and she would have lost her job). So she accused him to save her own skin and figured he's rich, happens all the time, he's married so he'll pay to get her to drop charges. But the cops pursued it so everything escalated and got out of hand.
The opposite spin: she was in hero-worship mode and sneaked in to see him, probably started making out, then she wanted to leave and he wouldn't let her.
Neither side will call her a psycho, just a kid in a bad emotional state.

BTW apparently his parents and sisters weren't too happy with him because they think his wife is too controlling, and he married her WITHOUT a pre-nup.

but also...
I'm sure the DA is smart enough not to press charges against a well-liked multi-millionaire unless he's sure there's a case.
Like they say in CSI, let the evidence do the talking.

Island Son said:

BTW apparently his parents and sisters weren't too happy with him because they think his wife is too controlling, and he married her WITHOUT a pre-nup.

Either way you look at it, Kobe's wife is set for life. If they divorce I'm sure she'll get around $50 million or so and never have to worry about her or her kid ever working again.

Top Bottom