Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let's make our bets now!! Is Kobe innocent or guilty?

I would definitely give it too her too, But If I had 40 mill in the bank, I would have had 10 girls come play in my 50ft Hummer..... What a dumb ass.....

This thread was actually started at the behest of certain shadow government organizations (which shall remain unnamed!). The purpose was to find out more about each individual who posts here based on his response! You have all been profiled and categorized!

Well, he cheated on his wife and because of that his credibility is completely lost.. and this is something he did of his own free will.

The fact that he cheated on his wife, had sex with a girl that could look like a minor, lied about having sex with her then ADMITS to having sex with her - I wouldn't believe a word he said REGARDLESS of whether or not the accusations were true.

not saying that since she tried to kill herself that she couldn't be raped but obviously the girl has something wrong with her. many inconsistencies in the story like many saw her come out of kb's room crying and other said she was fine.

we'll see

His performance on TV the other day reminded me of Jimmy Swaggert after he got caught fooling around with a hooker. Stand up in front of the cameras and shed a few tears, ask for forgiveness, and all of a sudden the girl is this "gold digger." Let's all feel sorry for Kobe. This little witch came into his room and probably raped him. :idea: Yeah, that's it. We'll press charges against her. :rolleyes:

In case nobody has figured it out. There are going to be all sorts of stories coming out about this girl and how promiscuous she is/was. Then you will see pictures of Kobe on TV helping little old ladies across the street. Of course his lawyers will deny any connection to any of the stories.

Comes down to it that he was a dumbass and made a very poor decision in having sex with her. Too early to make a decision, without any evidence/trial.

Don't think she was raped, but a willing participant. Flirting led to a hug, then kiss. Then more physical and undressing.. Then her clothes/his clothes are off, Banging away. Nuts and he kicked her out when he was finished, thats when she felt used/abused and thrown out like the trash. This is a way for her to get back at his ass..

The fact that he cheated on his wife, had sex with a girl that could look like a minor, lied about having sex with her then ADMITS to having sex with her - I wouldn't believe a word he said REGARDLESS of whether or not the accusations were true.

yea! he cheated on his wife, so who gives a fuck if e actually raped her or not! throw away the key!

and since he cheated, not another true word can come from his mouth!

sure.

he's going to have better lawyers, so he's innocent. although that still doesn't acquit him of being a fucking moron.

Anarchist said:

yea! he cheated on his wife, so who gives a fuck if e actually raped her or not! throw away the key!

and since he cheated, not another true word can come from his mouth!

sure.

I am just pointing out that his word is as about as poor as hers - if you want to create judgement based upon what the media tells you.

Everyone likes to say she's nutcase - and maybe she is.

People say that she tried to kill herself clearly she's unstable.

How could someone that tried to off themselves tell the difference between reality and imaginary - right?

You don't know anything unless you know her or him and even then you wouldn't know for sure what happened that night.

I have formed no opinion or judgement of whether or not he raped her. - Honestly I don't really care either way.

I'm just amused that most men will always take the side of the man and try and make the woman crazy, or try and make the woman the whore who just asked for it and deserved it.

Why don't you and the rest of you who seem to know what happened that night and take your head out of asses long enough to see what happens.

Oh and OJ's still innocent.

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom