Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lamebruh

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
a few questions.
are you still moving to seattle/
how have you managed to stay 24 for the last 3 e-years?
you should throw up some pics of the home gym
discuss

sic as fug bored.
how's the bromance with scots going?
not hard to imagine who the catcher is.

he's more gentle and caring than you'd think. it's going alright. you know how the long distance thing is. taxing on the soul.

Seattle was just a option I had when I was going through my career crisis (which i'm still in), i've done the whole -get up and escape a new to a new life- before, i'm not ready to do it again yet, so that's out of reach atm

age/name/location etc, i've never dropped specifics (to a tee)... I mean when you put your CC out there and talk about illegal shit. The last thing I should be doing is logging evidence for LE or anyone to trace on. i'm older than 24 but not 30

I'll take some pics for ya later, right now it's looking like

- adjustable dumbells
- flat bench
- 10 in 1 power stations, one of the ones you can find at dicks, uses weights though not cables
- punching bag/gloves
- excercise ball/OG ab roller
- elliptical
- stationary bike

the stuff I just swooped off that craigslist odeal
- squat/bench rack
- FID bench
- olympic set/bar
- hoist cable machine

what I wanna get

- medicine/kettle balls
- power tower
- preacher armstand to throw on my bench
- rubber matts so I can slam the weights
- raise my cellar roof another 2feet so I can actually do military cleans/jerks
- def going to get the octagon York rubber bells (20's, 40's, 60's, 80's) but their expensive out the ass brand new, almost $.75-$1 per lb, this is the cheapest i've found fairly new http://onemoreseason.com/Half_Priced_weights_9KMR.php

yeah i like those york bells, you can drop em and not fug them up.
btw i hate gyms that have nazi rules about dropping weights.
yeah i understand bad form and the dickhead dutchs puposely dropping weights to
be badasses but aside from those...a few months ago i portland i got bitched at
hardcore for dropping the 100s on flat bench after i was done...the faggot gymrat
told me that i had to be able to take the bells to my legs and sit up (as opposed to a
controlled one at a time drop like i have been doing since 1999) or else lower the weight.
fuk u!

and what type of adjustable db you got

yeah, dropping weights is almost protocall when you're going heavy, the motion it takes to ease down big bells after your done pressing them doesn't really exist

I got these exact adj. dumbells right now Cap Barbell 40lb. Black Cast Set with Dumbbell Handles in Plastic Case - Dick's Sporting Goods, bought mine online somewhere for I think $30+ ship, just swooped two sets. Their alright, weights are a bit lose/rattle some and the ends of the bar do jab you when you're curling, etc. Overall I need real dumbells

yeah, dropping weights is almost protocall when you're going heavy, the motion it takes to ease down big bells after your done pressing them doesn't really exist

I got these exact adj. dumbells right now Cap Barbell 40lb. Black Cast Set with Dumbbell Handles in Plastic Case - Dick's Sporting Goods, bought mine online somewhere for I think $30+ ship, just swooped two sets. Their alright, weights are a bit lose/rattle some and the ends of the bar do jab you when you're curling, etc. Overall I need real dumbells

ever heard of these?
imgPowerBlock.jpg

powerblock adjustable, newer version goes up to 125lbs a db...expensive though.
i had a smaller pair that went to 90lbs but returned them when i moved closer to a gym

i remember seeing those back in the day, then bowflexed jocked em... what are they like $400?

yea even more than that for the 125lbs dbs though.
bullet proof product imo, ten yr warranty...pay for quality.
i'd be interested to see if pudmonk thinks the same...i think they should be a staple for any serious home gym (or something similiar...ideally individual dbs would be best but too fuggin bulky and proly just as cosly)
old school plate dbs, imo, are garbage

Last edited:
Top Bottom