Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lamebruh

I wonder where I could test out something like those, I've seen the bowflex ones around... How is the motion with those? Does the bulkier size make you adjust your movement...

see those adjustable plate ones I have blow, their so wide and akward I had to adjust my usual lifting motion,

I wonder where I could test out something like those, I've seen the bowflex ones around... How is the motion with those? Does the bulkier size make you adjust your movement...

see those adjustable plate ones I have blow, their so wide and akward I had to adjust my usual lifting motion,

yeah those plate ones suck, i used them all last winter.
never felt right benching and eventually i quit using them...the powerblocks were bulky and seemingly fragile ( i wouldn't drop them on hard surfaces) but much easier to use than the plates

Last edited:
yea even more than that for the 125lbs dbs though.
bullet proof product imo, ten yr warranty...pay for quality.
i'd be interested to see if pudmonk thinks the same...i think they should be a staple for any serious home gym

Too big and bulky for some exercises, not to mention those bars on the side are teh gay. Can't drop em, expensive, but overall made well. Had bodycraft made their prototype they'd have been the best available, but $1000+ for a set.

No, that's foam, that shit will tear with any equipment on it. Great for your gymnastics though.

Yep, lots of styles to choose from too. You can get them interlocking or without tabs. Beats paying $75 for a 6'x 4' sheet of this:

Bully Mats 6' x 4': A New-GIC Group-Flooring by globalfitness®

fuck I'd die w/o those adjustable weights... too much room to house all those weights individually

lambruh is a good bro, so good I'd blow him even though he uses DNP like a pussy

Top Bottom