Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How is this for Epi / Kata? Help Please!

crulexis

I'm going to start using Epi-Kata Stack for 4 or 6 weeks sometime next week... Also using ECA / T3&Clen - PurpleK - BCAA'S

Stats: I am 23 , BF is 16-17% ... 204Pounds // 5'11 // Been lifting for 8 years.

Not sure If I should run the stack for 4 weeks or 6 what do you guys think? Currently using some Formestane to remove some puffy Nipples .. :worried:

Diet: High Protein for 3 days, than Carb Load ...
Breakfast
1 Egg, 1/2 carton egg whites, banana, 30g protein whey + Milk

Morning Snack
Quaker Oats 2/3 Cup + 1oz Almonds

Lunch
Can of Tuna , Danonne Yogurt, Apple

Afternoon Snack
Whey Gold Meal Replacement (45G protein, 20g Carbs) Milk & Cottage Cheese 1 Cup

Evening Snack
1TBSP Natty Peanut butter, Milk, Protein 45G

Pre-Workout
12 Oz Chicken Breast, veggies , Salad

Post Workout
60G Protein, Shake ( Banana , frozen berries, 1 cup Milk, Ice )

And Before sleep probably have some more cottage cheese and a protein scoop..

I made this really quickly and I'm sure I'm missing some stuff? I will be also taking Fish oils, HMB, Vitamins...
MACROS

Cals: 2515, Fat:45G, Carbs: 160, Sugar: 60G, Fiber: 26G Protein: 350

And 3000 Cals is my Maintenance ...

Goal is to lose BF and Cut while not loosing, or even gaining muscle gain... hence the carb cycling, 3 days of this , and 1 day of carb load.

Any Suggestions / Comments are GREATLY appreciated!

I'm going to start using Epi-Kata Stack for 4 or 6 weeks sometime next week... Also using ECA / T3&Clen - PurpleK - BCAA'S

Stats: I am 23 , BF is 16-17% ... 204Pounds // 5'11 // Been lifting for 8 years.

Not sure If I should run the stack for 4 weeks or 6 what do you guys think? Currently using some Formestane to remove some puffy Nipples .. :worried: If you got the puff nips I would keep running the forma threw out the cycle and even add some 6-bromo if you like otc.

Diet: High Protein for 3 days, than Carb Load ...
Breakfast
1 Egg, 1/2 carton egg whites, banana, 30g protein whey + Milk

Morning Snack
Quaker Oats 2/3 Cup + 1oz Almonds

Lunch
Can of Tuna , Danonne Yogurt, Apple

Afternoon Snack
Whey Gold Meal Replacement (45G protein, 20g Carbs) Milk & Cottage Cheese 1 Cup

Evening Snack
1TBSP Natty Peanut butter, Milk, Protein 45G

Pre-Workout
12 Oz Chicken Breast, veggies , Salad

Post Workout
60G Protein, Shake ( Banana , frozen berries, 1 cup Milk, Ice )

And Before sleep probably have some more cottage cheese and a protein scoop..

I made this really quickly and I'm sure I'm missing some stuff? I will be also taking Fish oils, HMB, Vitamins...
MACROS

Cals: 2515, Fat:45G, Carbs: 160, Sugar: 60G, Fiber: 26G Protein: 350

And 3000 Cals is my Maintenance ...

Goal is to lose BF and Cut while not loosing, or even gaining muscle gain... hence the carb cycling, 3 days of this , and 1 day of carb load.

Any Suggestions / Comments are GREATLY appreciated!

look wtf is your goals. This up and down carb shit is really not needed. Carbs are good and anyone telling you they are not is not to bright. They have been fooled into the low carb thinking.

A steady flow of carbs is needed to keep muscles growing. With out carbs your muscle will not absorb nutrition properly. Sorry its just a scientific fact.

are you trying to cut down? fine then keep a constant flow of 50/20/30 protein,carbs,healthy fats.

Keep your carbs consistent threw out the day over the whole day and consistent over time as well. Its fine to eat less carbs overall but dropping to low is not needed,not healthy,and not ideal for keeping muscle or growing muscle. Don't go any lower then 20% on carbs and keep them spread out threw out the day. The only time you will ever need to go lower then this is for a few weeks leading up to a show and I don't think you are stepping on a stage anytime soon correct?

Yea I was always skeptical of this carb load thing, but either way my %'s above are 56% Protein, 26% Carbs and 17% Fats , Need some more Fats I see...

Other than that is this diet ok? Or are there any other red flags?

Thanks for the reply Needto.

ya you can get more fats in the form of olive oil, fish oil, eggs (yolks) and nuts, see you like almonds, have some later with your last meals. Maybe add more cars in the form of oats, multigrain bread, sweet potatoes in the morning and early afternoon, carbs are essential, but I (and many others) like to dropp them , except for greens/ veggies, after workout, or later in the evening (6ish). That's when you stick to yuo protein and fats meal(s).
Run it 4 week ( 30 day) 3 pills of each per day.
What do you have for the pct?
t3 and clen? Maybe just stick to a week on week of of clen? With some AM cardio, if you can fit it in, will drop fat really well.

A few things I would change:

-WAY too much sugar in there to be dieting.
-I would drop the clen, OTC fat burners are better and safer.
-Carb loading is essential to sucess but you're doing it to frequent.
-Your leptin levels will not be high enough to achive your goals.
-T3 is good and will help, do you know how to taper off of it safely?
-Calories are a little bit too high.
-Not enough solid foods, too many MRB's.

Thanks guys for the info.
PCT: I Have all of this stuff not sure what to use lol... TRS + Novedex Xt + Nolva + Letro ( In case of Gyno...) Clomid (lol) Using Liver protectant and Formastane on cylce.
Probably just use the TRS and Novedex Xt for PCT...

Question to fudge tunnel:
1- What should I drop to get less sugar?
2- How often should I carb load? or what's the frequency that's best
3- Leptin Levels ? Any info on that
4- I Know how to taper off the T3 , 12.5 , 25, 50, 75, 100 and so back
5- I will try to lower the calories to about 2200 see if that works, I just don't want to lose any muscle
6- I Will add more chicken breast or Tuna and take out some protein shakes.

Thanks in Advance for the help!

Thanks guys for the info.
PCT: I Have all of this stuff not sure what to use lol... TRS + Novedex Xt + Nolva + Letro ( In case of Gyno...) Clomid (lol) Using Liver protectant and Formastane on cylce.
Probably just use the TRS and Novedex Xt for PCT...

Question to fudge tunnel:
1- What should I drop to get less sugar?
2- How often should I carb load? or what's the frequency that's best
3- Leptin Levels ? Any info on that
4- I Know how to taper off the T3 , 12.5 , 25, 50, 75, 100 and so back
5- I will try to lower the calories to about 2200 see if that works, I just don't want to lose any muscle
6- I Will add more chicken breast or Tuna and take out some protein shakes.

Thanks in Advance for the help!

Here is what I would change:

1. Drop all fruits, and yougurt and MRB.
2. Once a week, might have to be adjusted.
3. This is the hormone in your body which produces weight loss.
4. Your t3 taper is inncorret.

If you want it set up differently PM me.

Don't you need fruits for vitamins.. and Carbs early on in the morning and a steady flow of non-starch carbs later at night like veggies and so on right?

Top Bottom