Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol Cycle Log

linkinlime34

Hey everyone, figured I'd start my log of my Helladrol cycle now.

I'm one week into it so far.

Helladrol: 75/100/100/100/125/125
HCGenerate: 5 pills daily weeks 1-10
Forged Liver Support: 2 pills daily weeks 1-6

PCT:
Forged PCT-haven't looked at dosing (but I do have it)
Clomid: 25/25/25/25
DAA-Haven't looked into dosing (own it already)
Tribulus- I have a shit ton, might as well right?
Forma Stanzol: may start at week 3

Starting Stats
Height:6'3"
Weight: 206 lbs
BF %: ~10-11%

Bench: 340
Squat: 355
Deadlift: 445

Split during cycle
1: Chest/Back
2: Legs
3: Bis Tris Shoulders
4: Chest Back
5: Legs
6: Bis Tris Shoulders
7: REST

WEEK 1:
I'm up 3 pounds to 209, bodyfat looks to be the same (how can you really tell though?). Probably just water. I feel bigger, and more aggressive in the gym. My goal is to maintain some visible abs during the whole cycle whist gaining 6-7 pounds of lean muscle by the end of PCT.

Strength:
I've only experienced strength gains in legs, and ALOT of them. Day one was leg day, so no change there, but 3 days later I did walking lunges and just kept going up. I did 185 for 18 total steps, and I usually do 135 or 145 AT MOST. It was unreal how I just kept going up. I squat every other leg session so I'm not squatting 2 times a week, but I'm squatting tomorrow, and I'm sure it'll be great.

Pumps:
My pumps have been absolutely insane. Particularly back and biceps. I lifted shoulders bis tris the other day, and during the bis tris portion, my arms swelled up so big, it was actually uncomfortable. After 3 exercises of both bis and tris, I literally had to stop lifting cause my pump hurt so bad and was affecting my range of motion. It was like adding 2 inches to my arm measurement, I thought my skin would tear.

Vascularity:
Definite increase in shoulder veins. Ones that only showed while training are now there all the time, and new ones are showing up while I lift.

Energy:
Tons of gym energy, can just keep going set after set.

Diet:
Having trouble getting enough calories to properly take advantage of the HDrol. Having been a model and very restrictive calorie intake for a long time, it's hard for me to stomach the 3500 calories I want. The Hdrol hasn't helped with appetite at all. Force feeding is the only option right now, I know I'll adjust but still..

I'll post an update every week with training highlights, weight gain, and any other pertinent B.S. Not gonna post every set and weight, cause I know I never read all that when I'm looking at a log.

I'll post before and after pics at the very end.

Later fellas.

Keen to see how you go bro!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Hey bros,
So my appetite is really seeming to be an issue. I just can't eat enough-I have to make the most of the cycle.

Does anyone have any suggestions to increase the appetite? Maybe appetite booster suggestions?

The biggest problem is post workout, I don't want to touch food. I know I need protein, but even drinking water is hard. Anyone else have trouble eating post-workout?

Force feed man, have a shake, put foods in a blender and make a smoothie. Get it done bro.

Week 2 update

Alright fellas, week 2 is over.
I'm finally starting to really get those calories in, and it's helping tremendously. My weight after week 2 is 214, a bit too much from starting at 206 in my opinion. Lost a little definition, so may add in some stair stepper for like 10 minutes post workout this week.

Week 2 highlights
Strength really didn't increase (which upsets me)

However, I'm getting freakin huge. It's like the size is coming before the strength. My arms are up 1/2 inch from about 16.75 inches to 17.25 inches. If I hit 18 by the end of week 6 I'll be ecstatic. My traps are just bulging like God damn Tom Hardy when he played Bane. The lats seem permanently flared, the thighs are not fitting in pants.
I can still see some abs, and I have to keep it that way; I've let a bulk get way to far away from me before.

I'm going to start Forma Stanzol this week, and do it weeks 3-7 like Dylan Gemelli recommends.

Hopefully some strength gains come my way this 3rd week. I would really like to hit 300 for 3x6 on flat bench today.

Until next week

Oh I forgot to add that I've been getting some pretty gnarly back pumps. I got some taurine today though.

Deadlift 2 days ago turned into a nightmare. I had to wear a belt the rest of the workout as tight as I could get it cause the back pumps hurt so bad. Even at work when I pick up a heavy bucket or something my low back gets engorged. It's weird how hard my low back gets during these back pumps.

Sounds good bro. I got some hella on the way. Enjoying your log.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Decided I wanted to start posting pictures. However, like a dumbass, I can't find any day 1 pictures I took. Pissing me off something fierce. I'll just have to start with end of week 1. I really didn't change much at all that first week; I only gained like 2.5 pounds, and I'm sure it was all water. So a little less bloated than the first pic is how I looked DAY 1.

END OF WEEK 1 (209 lbs)
2u790d0.jpg

END OF WEEK 2 (214 lbs)
25zlegx.jpg

2432n3c.jpg

vcza83.jpg

Like I said before, I'm at 214 end of week 2. Probably too much weight too fast. Trying to do a little cardio this week to counteract the fat gain. Also started Forma Stanzol today, so that should help lean out the stomach some.
Hope you all enjoy the pics

Hey bros,
So my appetite is really seeming to be an issue. I just can't eat enough-I have to make the most of the cycle.

Does anyone have any suggestions to increase the appetite? Maybe appetite booster suggestions?

The biggest problem is post workout, I don't want to touch food. I know I need protein, but even drinking water is hard. Anyone else have trouble eating post-workout?

ghrp 6,vitamin b12

both will increase hunger

Ok fellas, end of week 3 is tomorrow, so I'll post my week 3 photos tonight.
Highlights of this week
Weight 218 pounds, and still with some visible abs. Bodyfat looks the same as last week to me, maybe not though.
This amount of bodyfat makes me cry internally, as I'm used to being pretty shredded, but much smaller and weaker than this.

Flat bench press
I whipped out 275 for 10 like it was nothing. Could maybe get 6 or 7 before cycle.

All other lifts are up probably 10 to 15%

It's funny, the first set of any exercise feels completely normal, like your back to your old, weak self. But in the second and third set, you start coming alive with so much strength and energy. The bench 275x10 came after a lethargic set of 275x5 that felt heavy.

Pumps are insane. Before it was my arms pumps that were bad, now it's my legs. They get so engorged that I can hardly walk after squats, and especially after walking lunges.

My arms measure 17.5 inches cold flexed. I expect to hit 18 by the end. Let's hope my calves will follow suit.

I seem to be at a bit of a crossroads here with this starting the second half of my cycle. I'll be hitting 125 ed weeks 5 and 6.
I'm basically 220 pounds. I'm not fat but I'm certainly not lean. The top 4 abs show. I'm thick as hell in the waist now. Low back fat is a problem.

Here's the question
Do I keep going the way I have been, probably reach 230 pounds by end of cycle?

Do I stay at 220 the rest of the cycle and work to recomp and see how lean I get without changing too much from 220 pounds?

I am getting on the fringes of the fat train. I could start cutting moderately and hopefully keep most muscle I already put on. Goal is to look shredded with this plan. Maybe plan to end up between 208 and 212, but much more shredded than when I started.

I'm leaning towards stuffing my face and getting to 230 and hulking out on all my lifts.
But I've bulked too far before and it sucks to have to a)be fat b)do cardio c)be hungry

Curious what any of you guys would do in my situation?

Last edited:
Top Bottom