Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcgenerate sent from heaven by way of needto

I dont care how it works or whats in it lmao just that it works i had also crashed in the gym and had horrible workouts the week before and today day 3 i was lifting the same weights and reps i lifted on cycle AWESOME!

Exactly. I still put that up for the dip shits that will show up and say "it cant work because blah blah blah" They never have anything worth hearing to say other then " it cant work" yet never have any science or reasoning behind there comments. No knowledge is ever brought forth with the comments. Just random hatting from random worthless people. So Before they get a chance to post there worthless crap I will give them something to think about. Maybe if they can refute any of it they might be worth talking to. :biggrin::biggrin:

Im sorry but there is know way in hell that if someone tried this product they wouldnt get insane results and start talking about it like all of us in the know do. Im no scientist so I really wont even try say to I understand all the scientific stuff needto posts. But the proof is in the pudding. Hcgenerate is INSANE! At this point needto has taken care of me so if he says something I have no reason not to take it as the truth.

needto if you see this just wanted to ask if hairloss during pct is a side that will stop on its own with the balancing of my hormones or should i get hair meds. Its not falling out in chunks or anything just starting to notice them on my desk

needto if you see this just wanted to ask if hairloss during pct is a side that will stop on its own with the balancing of my hormones or should i get hair meds. Its not falling out in chunks or anything just starting to notice them on my desk

it can be yes. The way to combat this slight problem is by slightly reducing the dht at the site using a topical caffeine.
ALPECIN CAFFEINE SHAMPOO - C1 (250ml)
when using caffeine shampoo rub in in and then leave it on. Wahs the rest of your body and let the caffeine set in for 3-5 mins.

Then also strengthening the hair follicles using a product like Complete Vitamin E - Natural source of Tocotrienols for hair loss, cardiovascular health, and testosterone production

This will be plenty enough to stop light shedding although it works a lot better if you have been using it for a wile.

ALL I got to say is that HCGenerate is the only herbal supplement that allowed me to hit PR's and actually gain some LBM!

yes its back!

Top Bottom