Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcgenerate sent from heaven by way of needto

ALL HALE the patron saint of body builders!!!!! :-P

All product will not work the same for all people. I understand this and that is why I offer the 100% money back no questions asked policy. It gives everyone the chance to find a product I make that does work great for them and then stick with it. With no worries about wasting money.
thats why theres no bullshit and NTBM is where i get most of my stuff from.
you cant afford to sell bullshit.
or welll...... you will be giving alot of money back lol

5 is plenty enough. The misconception of needing 10 caps came from people wanting to front load the product. If you need to get sex drive back fast then front loading 10 caps a day for a few days will do it. then dropping down to 5 caps a day will keep it up. You do not need the 10 caps a day though..

An ultra effective product that will last for quite a while and is even available for 15% off every day with the code... don't pass this up!

I also have a discount for anyone needing NTBM products.I am proud to be associated with NTBM and Needo who is an Excellent Businessman,and a Great personal Friend!Love ya man :)

i take hcgenerate when i feel like a cycle is hurting my libido or causing ed. and it helps almost immediately. i buy it for every cycle

Top Bottom