Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on continuing TRT or not

try it and log it for us
there's never a one-size-fits-all in this situation but get blood work in three months and see if things keep bouncing

this is a question you should go over with your doctor
also discuss it with your wife or husband

you're still young for trt
if you can get away with not needing it then all the better

if you don't want kids in the future just do trt
but if you think you might want them then you should come off

it boils down to a lot of factors
is your trt going to be covered by insurance

Dang thanks for all the quick replies everyone

Mustang - I will make a log, great idea
Stevesmi - Whats up brother! Yea its been a while. I got on here to find my old posts to see if I had any workout videos, then went down a rabbit hole and saw all my old chat convos on the chat+conversation subforum - My God I was unhinged lol. I cant believe I actually wrote some of the stuff I saw
SteveMobster - Besides maybe a test cycle, in the last 8 years I have mainly been off. Even tho I was prescribed TRT, I could never get myself to consistently inject myself every 2 weeks. So Most of the time I would do an injection, and then nothing for a couple months. Finally I would do another injection, but then same thing would happen.

To clarify, I already have 3 kids and also got a vasectomy a few years back. So I am not worried about fertility. Also, I work graveyard shift, 10 hour shifts 4x a week. Great union job, but cant change my shifts as of now. Sounds like HCGenerate might be worth a try to boost it naturally. I think I will try something like that and get more bloodwork in a few months, and see how I react.

I'll post my bloodwork here but I'm gonna go make a log now and start posting to that, thanks again for all the replies everyone

Dang thanks for all the quick replies everyone

Mustang - I will make a log, great idea
Stevesmi - Whats up brother! Yea its been a while. I got on here to find my old posts to see if I had any workout videos, then went down a rabbit hole and saw all my old chat convos on the chat+conversation subforum - My God I was unhinged lol. I cant believe I actually wrote some of the stuff I saw
SteveMobster - Besides maybe a test cycle, in the last 8 years I have mainly been off. Even tho I was prescribed TRT, I could never get myself to consistently inject myself every 2 weeks. So Most of the time I would do an injection, and then nothing for a couple months. Finally I would do another injection, but then same thing would happen.

To clarify, I already have 3 kids and also got a vasectomy a few years back. So I am not worried about fertility. Also, I work graveyard shift, 10 hour shifts 4x a week. Great union job, but cant change my shifts as of now. Sounds like HCGenerate might be worth a try to boost it naturally. I think I will try something like that and get more bloodwork in a few months, and see how I react.

I'll post my bloodwork here but I'm gonna go make a log now and start posting to that, thanks again for all the replies everyone
everyone has to find themselves in their 20's. its part of life.

i didn't know you had 3 kids. i can remember you had a kid really young back in the day and people used to rib you good on C&C for it lol. everyone on C&C had their own issues and the funny thing is you probably had your shit more in order then any of them

Top Bottom