Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcgenerate sent from heaven by way of needto

Price has gone done a bit. Also use discount code needto139 to take of 15%. If you are a first time customer then ceo has a discount code that will give you 25% off that product but it only works 1 time per customer. This is just so you can try the product. You would have to ask him for that.

Also keep in mind we ship all USA orders 2-3 day mail for free.
CRAP! I wish I saw those codes when I placed my order today!

Hey Needto, I ordered the HCGenerate today. I used the code you had in that thread and ordered 3 of them. It just showed I was getting three instead of the 4 that you said we would get if we bought 3. Is that normal, and I will recieve the 4 bottles regardless of what the order said?

Hey Needto, I ordered the HCGenerate today. I used the code you had in that thread and ordered 3 of them. It just showed I was getting three instead of the 4 that you said we would get if we bought 3. Is that normal, and I will recieve the 4 bottles regardless of what the order said?

Yes you deff got the 4th bottle for free my friend. Thanks as always and I love all you guys

I've gone through a bottle of HCG a couple months ago when I was doing PCT for a really short test cycle. Anyways, I could notice the effects of HCG about 2 hours after the first time I took it with a good random boner that I could only attribute to the HCG. Also noticed after a few days my nuts were fluffier and would after a week would blow bigger loads when having sex. I sometimes take a dose before going out on dates now for good measure!

I've gone through a bottle of HCG a couple months ago when I was doing PCT for a really short test cycle. Anyways, I could notice the effects of HCG about 2 hours after the first time I took it with a good random boner that I could only attribute to the HCG. Also noticed after a few days my nuts were fluffier and would after a week would blow bigger loads when having sex. I sometimes take a dose before going out on dates now for good measure!
HAHA good stuff bro, HCGenreate coming through again!

That's great feedback bro. HCGenerate FTW!

Top Bottom